25th August 2012, 02:23 PM
omkumar19

What is the fee structure for MCA course?

what is fee of MCA course...could u please tell me what is the fee

11th July 2015, 09:20 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the fee structure for MCA course?

MCA stands for the Master of Computer Application.

The fee structure for MCA course varies depending upon the institutions and universities offering it. It may vary from institute to institute.

It would have been better if you have provided the university or institute for which you want the fee structure. For example in Indira Gandhi National Open University the course fee is around Rs 12000 per semester whereas in Birla institute of Technology Pilani, it is upto Rs 30,000 per semester.

In government university and institutes fee structure for MCA is less than private institutes. You can visit the official website of the institute for which you want the fee structure of MCA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?