12th October 2012, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure of PG degree in engineering in Kerala?

Can anyone tell me that what is the fee struture of post graduate deggree in engineering in kerala?

Related Questions:
  1. Fees structure of government engineering colleges of Kerala?
  2. Which are the CS government colleges in Kerala? What is the detailed fee structure?
  3. Fee structure of merit admission in government engineering colleges in Kerala?
  4. Can I get B.Ed admission in government or aided college in Kerala Thrissur? What is the fee structure? I have got 59% in degree and 70% in M.A Economics
  5. What is the fee structure for BDS in Kerala?
  6. How may I get the details about Viscom communication course? What are the scopes of this course? List of the top colleges along with their fee structure and exam dates offering this course in Kerala and Tamil Nadu?
  7. How to study visual communication after higher secondary course? Best colleges in Kerala in Tamilnadu? What is the fee structure?
  8. Can I get B.Ed admission in government or aided college in Kerala Thrissur? What is the fee structure?
  9. List of Marine Engineering Colleges in Kerala? How to get admission and what is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Fee structure for MCA course in Kerala?
  11. What are the career opportunities of the MBA degree in airline and airport management in Kerala? List of the colleges along with their eligibility criteria, fee structure and entrance exam details in Kerala for the same?
  12. What's the admission criteria and course fee structure for joining M.Sc nursing in Kerala?
  13. List of marine engineering colleges in Kerala? How to get admission and what is the fee structure?
  14. What is the fee structure for Ph.D in echanical engineering?
  15. Total number of MDS seat in Kerala? Fee structure of both government and self financing colleges? -- [New]
  16. Procedure to apply for Karnataka CET? What is the fee structure?
  17. Which affiliated college will be the best in Kerala and Coimbator for doing BCA course? What is the admission procedure and fee structure for commerce students?
  18. List of colleges offering degree course in Sound engineering in Maharashtra or Madhya Pradesh? What's the eligibility criteria and fee structure for the same?
15th April 2017, 09:13 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the fee structure of PG degree in engineering in Kerala?

For PG degree in engineering candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognized university with at least 55%.

The admission of candidate will be done on the basis of entrance examination.

AVERAGE FEE STRUCTURE

=> First year = Rs. 80,000

=> Second year = Rs. 70000

=> Total fee = Rs 150000
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?