18th April 2012, 10:17 PM
Nanditasingh07

What is the fee structure for product design?

what is the fee stucture in product design?...please tell me what is the fee structure

Related Questions:
  1. Details of course and fee structure of PG Diploma in Game Design?
  2. Master of Design(Product Design/Industrial Design) after B.Tech. in ECE
  3. Fee structure to do Textile design from pearl academy?
  4. Fee structure, best institute and admission details of One year Diploma in Textile Design? -- [New]
  5. How to get a part time job as a mechanical student? I am pursuing B.Tech Mechanical
  6. Process to get a degree in Fashion from clothes? Total expense and duration of course?
  7. Which will be the best IIT for M.Tech design? Fee structure for the same?
  8. What is the fee structure of Art Direction and Production Design PG course? What is the fee structure of Management Seat?
  9. Where to apply for Degree in M.Design(Product or Industrial Design)? Admission procedure for the course?
  10. Fee structure for PG in Fashion Design? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to take admission in interior design?
  12. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  13. List of colleges with admission procedure to study M.Design(Product Design/Industrial Design)? Which entrance exam to appear among GATE and CEED for admission?
  14. Postgraduate Courses after Msc?
  15. Am I eligible for Masters in Design course from NIFT being a candidate of pursuing M.Com? Fee structure for this course? Job Prospects of pursuing a similar course in Fashion Designing?
  16. Procedure to take admission in interior designing colleges? What sort of questions are asked in the exam?
  17. Procedure to do correspondence in B.Arch after doing diploma in Architecture?
  18. Fee structure of MCA in KIIT?
19th July 2013, 05:04 PM
nim@1990

Default Re: What is the fee structure for product design?

I have listed different colleges with their address and fee structure.

IDC, IIT Bombay
Industrial Design Centre,
IIT Bombay, Powai, Mumbai 400076

Fees: - around Rs. 65,000/- per year
+ around Rs 30,000/- as mess charges per year.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
NIFT, Delhi
National Institute of Fashion Technology,
Gulmohar Park, Hauz Khas
New Delhi, India, 110016
Phone: 0091116966431

Fees: - around Rs. 1,00,000/- per year + around Rs 30,000/- as mess charges per year (for those who avail of hostel facilities).
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Department of Design, Guwahati
Indian Institute of Technology, Guwahati
North Guwahati
781039, India
Tel: 0361-690321 to 28
Fax: 0361-690762

Fees: - around Rs. 60,000/- (for B Des) to 65,000/- (for M Des) per year + around Rs 30,000/- as mess charges per year.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Indian School of Design & Innovation, Mumbai- in collaboration with Parsons, NY
North Annexe, One Indiabulls Centre, Senapati Bapat Marg, Parel,
Mumbai 400013 Maharashtra, India
Tel.: + 91 8879881691
email id : [email protected],
[email protected]

Fees: - around Rs. 3,80,000/- per year for undergraduate program and Rs.5,00,000/- per year for postgraduate program.
5th August 2013, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the fee structure for product design?

what is eligibility for UG course of Industrial design?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?