25th December 2014, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

Should I drop a year because of financial crisis being a Diploma student?

I am doing Diploma In Civil Engineering. But i got year back in 1st year. I am doing engineering from pvt college there is much fees. I want do complete Civil Enginering diploma. What shall i do now. What i should do now. I have no enough money for study this year. Can i Rest 1 year. i want earn money this year and i think next year again Join college. Will it better or not. Please help me. And tell me any good college where i cand do cheaply. And i should leave study for 1 year or shouldn't please.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any scholarship available for B.Com student?
  2. Best coaching institute in patna for bank clerk and po?
  3. Am I eligible to study PGD in Computerized Financial Accounting being a B.Com 1st year student? List of institutes in Maharashtra?
  4. Which course will be suitable for me if have completed diploma in Electrical Engineering(Distance Learning Mode) and working in company? Can I be a graduate now after 9 years of completing diploma?
  5. Institutes offering diploma in financial management (D.F.M) (2.year Course) through distance learning?
  6. Detail information about PGDFM? Colleges offering the course, duration and fee structure of the course?
  7. How to take admission in MCA in colleges like JNu, BHU
  8. Should I take a drop year after 12th or not? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Whether I should drop an year for giving JEE Main and advanced?
  10. Chances of getting placements after 1 year drop?
  11. Which are the short term courses related to electronics and telecommunication? I am a student of diploma
  12. universities for PG-diploma in financial management through distance learning in final year
  13. Completed MSc Biotechnology : Best coaching centres for CSIR in Hyderabad?
  14. Is it possible to take a years drop after my graduation for IAS preparation?
  15. What should I prefer either write IIT JEE/AIEEE with my 12th or drop for 1 am an average student, having 66% marks in 12th. Currently I am studying in 12th
  16. What steps to take for admission in BITS, Pilani? How to prepare for the entrance test? Way to get scholarship or financial aid or any other benefits?
  17. What can I do to join Indian Army being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year Diploma in Chemical Engineering having failed Diploma 2 times?
  18. After studying B.com which course to select for a good future?
26th December 2014, 03:28 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I drop a year because of financial crisis being a Diploma student?

You have dragged yourself into a big problem by not studying and getting a year back. You could have opted for education loan if you would have a good academic background. The banks will now be reluctant to offer you loan owing to the bad academic performance of yours. Since your financial status is not stable so you can seek help from your college or other authorities which provide scholarship. Otherwise there is no other option- you need to drop one year, prepare again for entrance exam next year and get into government college where the fees will be quite low.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?