6th February 2018, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

What is the fees for class 4 admission in KIIT International School?

I want to get admission of my daughter in KIIT International school in class 4 before that can you tell me what is the fee structure of the same admission along with boarding and without boarding?

Related Questions:
  1. Fees for class 1 of KiiT International School and whether it provide bus facility to Cuttack?
  2. What is the total school fees of Sai international school, Bhubaneswar from class 3rd to 10th standard?
  3. Fee structure of KIIIT International School
  4. Details about fee structure of Sai International School with hostel charges?
  5. Admission in Indian CBSE school after discontinuing studies from International CBSE School?
  6. What is the annual fees if Sai international school at BBSR for class 11th?
  7. Course fee and counselling fee for kiit? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. List of best residential higher secondary school in bhubaneswar?
  9. Requirements to get 5th standard admission in Apollo International School? -- [New]
  10. Which school is best between Mahatma Gandhi International School, Ahmedabad and Mount Carmel High School, Ahmedabad? Fees for both the schools?
  11. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in Sai international school in class 1? What is the fee schedule of school and hostel?
  12. List of top CBSE affiliated Higher Secondary schools with fee structure in Jaipur?
  13. Fees required to get admission in 11th at AP International School, Mira Road East?
  14. Admission procedure and fee details of Sai International School, Bhubaneswar to pursue 9th and 10th classes?
  15. Admission fees in class XI at DAV Public school class 8?
  16. Can I get admission if secured 31752 rank in KIIT Medical Entrance exam? Total fee of MBBS course in KIIT?
  17. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in class 12th in CBSE after doing class 11th from IB board school
  18. Admission fees for B.Tech 4 years course of KIIT?
11th February 2018, 05:12 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the fees for class 4 admission in KIIT International School?

Fee Structure of KIIT International School are:-

IGCSE:-
Day Boarders -
Grade- 8, 9, 10
Registration and Admission - 26,200
Composite Fee - INR 4,27,600

Full Boarders -
Grade - 8, 9, 10
Registration and Admission - INR 26,200
Composite Fee - INR 4,88,100

IBDP:-
Day Boarders -
Grade - 11, 12
Registration and Admission - INR 30,000
Composite Fee - INR 4,62,000

Full Boarders -
Grade - 11, 12
Registration and Admission - INR 30,000
Composite Fee - INR 4,95,000
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?