22nd March 2017, 10:30 AM
Unregistered

What steps should I follow to become a Commercial Pilot after completing class 12th?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th and after completing it I want to become a Commercial Pilot so I want to know what steps should I follow to become a Commercial Pilot after completing class 12th? How can I apply for the same? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I become a Commercial Pilot after completing class 12th? Which exam do I have to write?
  2. Is it beneficial to do Commercial Pilot Training in Abroad after completing 12th?
  3. What steps should I follow after completing class 12th to become a CA?
  4. What is the minimum percentage required in class 12th to become a Commercial Pilot? Which course do I need to pursue?
  5. How can I become a Commercial Pilot after completing class 12th (PCM)? Which entrance exam I have to give for the same?
  6. How to become a Pilot in Air Force or Commercial Pilot being a candidate of 12th class with non medical stream?
  7. What steps should I follow for pursuing a career in Mass Communication after completing class 12th?
  8. What steps should I follow to become an IAS Officer after completing class 12th (BIPC)?
  9. Is it possbile for me to become a piolt after completing graduation?
  10. What is the qualification criteria required to become a Loco Pilot in the Indian Railways? What steps should I follow to become a Loco Pilot and what is the minimum percentage required?
  11. Am I eligible to join the CID after completing class 12th? What steps should I follow to join the CID?
  12. What steps should I follow to join ISRO after completing class 12th (Science)?
  13. Is it possible to become a commercial pilot after B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I become a Commercial Airline Pilot after completion of Engineering?
  15. What steps should I follow to become an IPS Officer? How much should I score in class 12th? -- [New]
  16. Can I do diploma course in aeronautical engineering to become a pilot in future?
  17. How to become a commercial pilot after completing 12th?
  18. Am I eligible to become a Commercial Pilot without Mathematics in 12th?
23rd March 2017, 09:59 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What steps should I follow to become a Commercial Pilot after completing class 12th?

Before applying for Commercial pilot, you must ensure that you meet these requirements:
  • Passed 10+2 from PCM stream with at least 50% percentage.
  • At least 18 years of age.
  • Must have Physics and Mathematics subject in their 10+2.
  • Perfect eyesight.
  • Perfect fluency in English.
  • Good familiarity with aeronautical machines

If you meet the above criteria, then you can apply for becoming commercial pilot.

You will have to appear for an entrance exam for taking admission in pilot training institute.

There will be three stages:
  • Written Exam (contains General Knowledge, Maths, English)
  • Interview
  • Mental Balance, Situation Handling, Medical Test

After qualifying this exam on merit basis, you will be selected for Training.

Some of the top Pilot training institutes in India are:
  1. All India Institute of Aeronautics, (AIIA), Dehradun
  2. Rajiv Gandhi Aviation Academy, Secunderabad
  3. Ahmedabad Aviation and Aeronautics, Ahmedabad
  4. Government Flying Training School, Bangalore
  5. Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Akademi, Bareilly
  6. West Bengal Flying Training Institute, Kolkata
  7. Government Aviation Training Institute, Bhubaneswar
  8. Coimbatore Flying Club, Coimbatore
  9. Indian Aviation Academy, Mumbai
  10. Co-operative Flying Club Ltd, Jamshedpur
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?