17th March 2013, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

What is the full syllabus of SAIL electronics and telecommunication?

what is the full syllabus for SAIL 2013 for Electronics and Telecommunication,as i am not getting any idea from your website..?

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus of electronics and telecommunication engineering for MTT exam of SAIL?
  2. SAIL management trainee recruitment trainee papers?
  3. Procedure to apply for Training/Internship programme in SAIL Bokaro Steel Plant for B.Tech Electronics & Telecommunication 5th semester student? -- [New]
  4. What is the syllabus of technical subjects? I am a B.Tech electronics and telecommunication student
  5. What is the syllabus of IES electronics and telecommunication? Books to be referred?
  6. Syllabus of Electronics and Telecommunication engineering for Engineering services examination?
  7. Syllabus and last 5 years question papers of J.E(Trans) of Mahatransco exam for electronics and telecommunication
  8. Which PSU hire electronics and telecommunication engineers? What is the date of the exam? I am B.Tech Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
  9. Syllabus of engineering services exam 2010 for electronics & telecommunication engineers?
  10. Syllabus and study material for electronics and telecommunication branch
  11. Detailed Syllabus to prepare for ONGC Graduate Trainee Exam in Electronics and Telecommunication stream?
  12. Syllabus of ONGC entrance exam for electronics and telecommunication
  13. Syllabus and previous years question papers for electronics and telecommunication branch
  14. Syllabus of J.E for electronics and telecommunication stream in Mahartransco Ltd?
  15. Is there any scope in doing mba after btech in electronics & telecommunication? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How much percentage is required in electronics and telecommunication?
  17. Syllabus and previous years question papers for electronics and telecommunication department
  18. Names of the institutes to pursue Electronics and Telecommunication Course?
10th April 2013, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the full syllabus of SAIL electronics and telecommunication?

dear sr
i am a diploma student in digital electronin.i knoe that which book is best for operator cum technician tranee.send me [email protected]
24th July 2013, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the full syllabus of SAIL electronics and telecommunication?

Sir i am a diploma student in etc .which line is better for me?(software or hardware)
3rd April 2015, 12:52 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

I have attached the syllabus for SAIL exam so please check it out.
Attached Files
File Type: docx Syllabus of SAIL exams.docx(11.7 KB, 53 views)
3rd April 2015, 10:13 PM
sumansin
Senior Member+++++

Steel Authority of India(SAIL). SAIL is India's largest steel producing company.

These are some books for SAIL exam-

Electronis by Halkiyas, Boylestad.
Digital Electronics by Morris Mano, Anand Sharma
Electromagnetism by William Hayt
Power Electronis by Rashid
Maths by BS Grewal
Guide to SAIL Electronics Engineering

I have attached full syllabus of SAIL electronics and telecommunication here.
3rd April 2015, 10:38 PM
PRASHANT8149
Senior Member+

Please find the attachment for the syllabus of SAIL electronics and telecommunication.

The written test of SAIL exam consists five sections :
  • Technical Question : 100 marks
  • Reasoning and mental ability : 45 marks
  • General Knowledge : 35 marks
  • Quantitative Aptitude : 35 marks
  • English and Vocabulary : 35 marks

Please find the attachment for complete syllabus
Attached Files
File Type: docx Syllabus of SAIL exams EnTC.docx(11.7 KB, 57 views)
27th April 2015, 07:02 PM
havvedprakash

Please find the attachment for Syllabus and Pattern for SAIL Electronics and Telecommunication.
Attached Files
File Type: docx Syllabus for SAIL EnTC.docx(13.4 KB, 45 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?