6th March 2013, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus of technical subjects? I am a B.Tech electronics and telecommunication student

sir ,
pls send the syllabus of the tchnical subjects.I am B.Tech in Electronics and Telecommunication.
[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any scope in doing mba after btech in electronics & telecommunication? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What is the syllabus for Technical Exam of ONGC GT of electronics and telecommunication?
  3. What is the syllabus in detail of technical portion of GT exam of ONGC for electronics and telecommunication
  4. Syllabus of Electronics and Telecommunication engineering for Engineering services examination?
  5. Can I get any job after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
  6. Syllabus and last 5 years question papers of J.E(Trans) of Mahatransco exam for electronics and telecommunication
  7. Technical training institutes in Nagpur for Electronics& Telecommunication polytechnic student?
  8. Can I get any job after completing IETE diploma in electronics and telecommunication
  9. Can I give BSNL TTA exam after B.Tech Electronics and Telecommunication?
  10. What are the various options to pursue MS in non technical subjects? Are there any prerequisites for changing the field?
  11. Name of books for GRE Electronics and Telecommunication? -- [New]
  12. How to do MBA after finishing B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication
  13. Is RVD university is recognized by AICTE or UGC? I'm doing B.Tech(Electronics and telecommunication) and in 7th sem
  14. Previous 5 year Question Papers of IES Exam for Electronics & Telecommunication stream?
  15. Does this a right choice of opting for MBA in Aviation Management after completion of Graduation in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering?
  16. Is there any scope in doing MBA in Aviation Management after Bachelor in electronics & telecommunication Engineering?
  17. What is the syllabus of IES electronics and telecommunication? Books to be referred?
  18. Syllabus of AE for Electronics and Telecommunication branch? Date for the post of Assistant Engineering in CSEB?
31st March 2023, 08:10 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the syllabus of technical subjects? I am a B.Tech electronics and telecommunication student

The syllabus for technical subjects offered by different colleges for any degree in engineering in discipline is different and therefore it is not possible to provide you exact details regarding the same without knowing the college of your interest.

But, for an idea, I would like to mention here the core subjects offered under B.Tech. in Electronics and Telecommunication engineering are Network Analysis, Engineering Mathematics, Analog Electronics, Electromagnetic Theory, Digital Electronics, Control System, Signal and System, Communication system, etc. .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?