4th October 2012, 09:56 PM
rintusamanta

What is the syllabus of IES electronics and telecommunication? Books to be referred?

Sir, can u tell me an elaborate syllabus of es electronics and telecommunication. And reference books

Related Questions:
  1. What is the syllabus for BEL exam? Books to be referred? I have done M.A engineering in electronics and telecommunication field
  2. How should I prepare for IES? Which books to prefer? I am a student of electronics and telecommunication engineering
  3. How to crack IES exam if I am a student of electronics and telecommunication engineering
  4. Which are the best books for IES preparation? What is the syllabus for ECE?
  5. Books to be referred for NTPC Electronics and Telecommunication entrance exam?
  6. Books to be referred for ONGC GT from electronics and telecommunication stream
  7. Syllabus of ONGC recruitment for electronics and telecommunication? Sample question papers and books to be referred? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I apply for IES by using electronics and telecommunication paper
  9. Name of books for GRE Electronics and Telecommunication? -- [New]
  10. Eligibility criteria for exams after Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering? Books to be referred?
  11. Date of notification of IES(Electronics and Telecommunication) entrance exam?
  12. How to do prepare for IES and GATE? Books to be referred?
  13. How to start preparation for IES? Books to be referred?
  14. What is the syllabus of ONGC recruitment for electronics? Sample question papers? Books to be referred to prepare of recruitment
  15. Previous 5 year Question Papers of IES Exam for Electronics & Telecommunication stream?
  16. What is the syllabus for electronics engineering for GATE? Books to be referred?
  17. Is it possible to get IES rank without coaching after completing B.Tech in ECE? Books to be referred?
  18. How to take up JTO exam after passing B.E(Telecommunication)
5th October 2012, 09:12 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the syllabus of IES electronics and telecommunication? Books to be referred?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rintusamanta View Post
Sir, can u tell me an elaborate syllabus of es electronics and telecommunication. And reference books
Best Books for IES Exam for Electronics and Telecommunication:-

U.P.S.C. (IES) Engineering Services Examination: Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
by
Gkp
Publisher: G. K. Publications Pvt. Ltd

IES 2012: Electronics And Telecommunication Engineering
by
Satish K Karna
Publisher: CBS

IES-2012 UPSC Engineering Services Examination: Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
by
Made Easy
Publisher: Made Easy Publications - New Delhi

IES-2012 Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering Conventional Solved Papers
by
Made Easy Publications
Publisher: Made Easy Team

Syllabus of IES exam for ECE stream:-

I have attached the Syllabus for IES exam.So please check it out.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf IES SYLLABUS FOR ECE.pdf(83.6 KB, 135 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?