21st May 2011, 10:35 PM
ravigenome

What is the future of Biotechnology? What can I do with the help of this course?

what can i do with the help of biotechnology..what is the future of this course

Related Questions:
  1. Does biotechnology offer good scope in future?
  2. What are the career opportunities and future prospects after completion of B.Tech in Biotechnology?
  3. What's the future of Biotechnology? What's the future prospective for the same? I want to pursue Bio-technology course in met's school of engineering(Thrissur)
  4. Is there any future in MSc Biotechnology? What is the minimum salary offered?
  5. What is the future of MSc Biotechnology?
  6. What is the best biotechnology course?
  7. Future of post graduate in Biotechnology? Why Biotechnology is not introduced at level 2?
  8. Future scope and jobs after M.Sc Biotechnology -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Future after doing post graduation in Biotechnology? Why Biotechnology is not introduce at +2 level?
  10. Which is best course between M.Sc in Biotechnology and Microbiology in India and Abroad after completing B.Sc. in Biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Is there any future of studying B.Tech(Biotechnology) in India? Course structure of BS(Biotechnology) in USA? -- [New]
  12. Is it beneficial to study PhD in Biotechnology for M.Sc in Biotechnology & Management postgraduate? Job opportunities after completing PhD in Biotechnology?
  13. What is better between Biotechnology and Microbiology?
  14. What is the scope of MBA biotechnology?
  15. Which is the best government college in Rajasthan offering MSc in Biotechnology
  16. What can I do after BSc in Biotechnology?
  17. Future prospects of bsc biotechnology?
  18. Which course I can take for doing M.Sc course after B.Sc in Biotechnology? M.Sc in Clinical research or M.Sc in Biotechnology?
3rd June 2011, 04:31 PM
Abbas.5252

Thumbs up Re: What is the future of Biotechnology? What can I do with the help of this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravigenome View Post
what can i do with the help of biotechnology..what is the future of this course
There is a big future in biotechnology in the future.You can Do B.Sc and M.Sc wid a Biotechnology subject.I believe it is headed in the direction of "personalized medicine".There is a lot of money in Cancer research.If you are looking for a job that requires little effort and pays more money than you could possibly spend.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?