8th January 2012, 10:17 AM
Unregistered

What is the future of Chemical Engineering?

What is the future of chemical engg student.i am studying +1 n0w it is time to decide which stream of engg i should take so that i can get good salaried job .i am interested in chemistry stream.pls advise

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any scope in Chemical Engineering? What is the monthly income? Future of computer and electronics engineering?
  2. Is there any scope in Chemical Engineering in India? Monthly salary after Chemical Engineering? Best company for chemical engineering? Future of Computer and Electronics Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What is the future scope of chemical engineering in India?
  4. What is the future for chemical engineering in India? Which are the universities for training for chemical engineering
  5. Job prospects and future projection for Chemical engineers in tyre manufacturing company
  6. What is the scope of chemical engineering in future? Which are the companies offering chemical engineering?
  7. Chemical Industries which offer recruitment to B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  8. What's the future of Chemical engineering branch? Is this branch good for girls?
  9. Benefits and scope of Chemical Engineering Diploma course for female candidate?
  10. Future of Chemical Engineering branch?
  11. What is the future of Chemical Engineering branch? Is this branch good for girls?
  12. B.Tech in Chemical Engineering after Diploma is good for future?
  13. List of jobs in chemical I can apply for in India after completing PG in process engineering from MIT pune and Chemical engineering from Pune university? What's the future prospective for the same?
  14. Will there any bad effect on my career in future while changing field? I am chemical engineering student and got selected in one of the reputed IT industry
  15. What's the future prospective of Chemical engineering? What can be done to improve it's importance and demand?
  16. What is the future of Chemical Engineering?
  17. Steps to be taken to have a bright future with high package after doing Chemical Engineering?
  18. Job opportunities for girls after B.Tech Chemical? -- [New]
6th June 2012, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the future of Chemical Engineering?

i completed my 12th i want to take chemical engineering are there any good salaried jobs for girls?????????????????????
7th June 2012, 12:02 AM
guruvana244

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i completed my 12th i want to take chemical engineering are there any good salaried jobs for girls?????????????????????

Yes there are many scope in Chemical Engineering in India. Monthly salary after Chemical Engineering is 19,00 to 23000 per year.

7th June 2012, 01:07 AM
deedon

Thumbs up Re: What is the future of Chemical Engineering?

Quote:
What is the future of chemical engg student.i am studying +1 n0w it is time to decide which stream of engg i should take so that i can get good salaried job .i am interested in chemistry stream.pls advise
Chemical engineering is a good branch. It involves the design and maintenance of chemical plants and the development of chemical processes for converting raw materials or chemicals into valuable forms including those to remove chemicals from waste materials, to enable large-scale manufacture.

So your option is not a bad one.

Best of Luck
7th June 2012, 11:05 AM
mnbgvs

Lightbulb Re: What is the future of Chemical Engineering?

Quote:

Hello friend,

There are great aspects of chemical engineering these days.
Because whether in R & D or industrial sector it is impossible without chemical engineers.

not only in India it has it's scope in abroad also..

These are some important fields where chemical engg becomes a boon:
# Polymer nano reinforcement
# Future of organic synthesis
# Quantum biochemistry
# Biosynthesis
# Proteins and small-molecule drugs at atomic resolution
# Map global gene expression programs

ALL THE BEST...
9th March 2013, 04:52 PM
kalamandir

hi,,,,,,

the future of Chemical Engineering

1.Future of organic synthesis

2.Map global gene expression programs

3.Polymer nano reinforcement

4.Biosynthesis

5.Proteins and small-molecule drugs at atomic resolution

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?