15th June 2017, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

What job I can apply in DRDO after completion of M.Sc Mathematics?

What job I can get in DRDO or in any other sector after M.Sc maths till I clear my NET exam? Can you please tell me the procedure and job profile to apply for DRDO? Will be completing the course by this year so kindly give me the details soon. Thank you!

15th August 2017, 09:37 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What job I can apply in DRDO after completion of M.Sc Mathematics?

Job Opportunities for M.Sc Mathematics candidates in DRDO:

As you are from M.Sc in Mathematics background, you can apply for the post of "Scientist B" in DRDO. Or else you may apply for the post of Engineer or Science in Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO). There is a certain educational qualification required to be eligible for the recruitment.

>> For Mathematics Stream :-

* Candidates must have completed Master's Degree in Mathematics stream from a recognized university or its equivalent qualification with First Class.

* Candidates who have done their Master's Degree in Applied Mathematics are also eligible to apply.

* As you are from M.Sc Mathematics, I am very sure that you are certainly eligible to apply for the recruitment.

Click here for More Details
5th October 2020, 07:48 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What job I can apply in DRDO after completion of M.Sc Mathematics?

I complete m.sc mathematics with clear JRF, when I join DRDO post?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?