2nd November 2015, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

What are the job opportunities available after completion of B.Sc Course?

What are the job opportunities available after completion of B.Sc Course? Can you please list me down all the jobs which I can apply for? I just need a job quick as I have completed my course and now I have no idea what to do next.

Thanks!

2nd November 2015, 09:26 PM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: What are the job opportunities available after completion of B.Sc Course?

Jobs opportunities after the B.Sc course are very good after bachelor of Science a person can apply for master in science and also if want to get a job then lots of opportunities are there in government sector in various fields are-

>> SSC jobs are

CGL (combined graduate level exam)

CPO (central police organization)

LDC AND UDC

MTC

Jobs in banking are-

Bank P.O.

cashier

Bank clerk

Peon

Jobs in railway are-

Assistant station master

Station master

Ticket collector

Ticket examiner

Clerk

Guard

Track men

Can also apply for defense services and I.A.S. services that are conducted by UPSC commission of India.
2nd November 2015, 09:58 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the job opportunities available after completion of B.Sc Course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What are the job opportunities available after completion of B.Sc Course? Can you please list me down all the jobs which I can apply for? I just need a job quick as I have completed my course and now I have no idea what to do next.

Thanks!
Yes, you can apply for government jobs because you have completed B.Sc course.

List of the government jobs:-

1)School Service Commission

2)IBPS and SBI entrance exam

3)Civil service exam

4)CDS exam

5)Staff selection commission exam

6)Indian Forest Service exam

7)PSC exam
2nd November 2015, 11:17 PM
18Angel
Senior Member+

There are some companies where you can find suitable job after completing your graduation degree course.
*INFOSYS
*WIPRO
*GENPACK
*IBM
*SATYAM

If you get job in government school as a teacher then you must need to have B.Ed having minimum 55% marks.After that you have to apply NET national eligibility test to get job in government schools or college as a lecturer.

But still you have need to get job then it will be suitable for you if you submit your resume in these sites such as naukri.com,time jobs.com,fresherworld.com,shine.com etc .

There are some government sector jobs where you can also get job to appear entrance exam.

IBPS clerk,PO - Banking Sector
Railways
IAS
IPS
SBI clerk,PO
UPSC
IAF
2nd November 2015, 11:54 PM
H Rimmy

Government sector job :_

If you interested in government sector jobs then you should have to appear some entrance exam for getting job .

Banks jobs - IBPS clerk ,SBI Clerk
IAS
SSC
UPSC
Railways

Eligibility criteria for these entrance exam You must be graduate in any stream passing with minimum 60% marks .

5% relaxation is applicable for SC categories.

Age limitations:- Age should not be more than 30 years.

Selection Procedure:- Written Test
Interview

Private Sector Job:- Some listed companies where you can apply for jobs in differ positions .

Infosys
Wipro
Genpact
IBM
TCS

Simply you need to submit your resume at this website mailto.com,shine.com,timejobs.com etc .You will call for the interview right after that to see your resume/cv.

You should have english skills then you should able to face the interview.
3rd November 2015, 10:46 PM
Mohit.Bansal

After completing B.Sc there are various options you can try. Here is the list of jobs you can apply-
>> Banking
>> Civil Services
>> Police
>> Railways
>> AIIMS
>> Ordinance Factory
>> REPCO
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?