2nd November 2015, 07:10 PM
dasaridivya341

What are the job I can apply for after completion of B.Sc Computer Science course? Do I need to do some extra course for getting job?

What are the job I can apply for after completion of B.Sc Computer Science course? Do I need to do some extra course for getting job? Can you please give me the information on the same if any course would help me to get the job? Thanks for your time!

Related Questions:
  1. How to get government job or other jobs after completion of BSc comp.science?
  2. What is the scope for job opportunity after completion of BSc computer science?
  3. What is the scope for job opportunity after completion of BSc computer science?
  4. How to get a government job after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?
  5. How can I get a government job or other job after completion of B.Sc computer science?
  6. Is it possible for me to get a job in abroad after completion of B.Sc Computer Science course? Do I need to do any other extra course in abroad to get the job?
  7. How can I apply for Job Opportunities in ISRO after completion of BE in Computer Science Engineering?
  8. Government job and defence job opportunities after BSc Computer Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Job Opportunities after completion of M.Sc in Computer Science?
  10. In which companies can I get a job after graduating from BSc Computer Science?
  11. What is the procedure to follow for getting a Government job or other job after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?
  12. What to choose B.Sc(H) Computer Science or B.Sc(H) Maths at DU? Eligibility for MCA or Geophysics through IITJAM? What about MBA through IIMs?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for government job even before I complete 20 years of age?
  14. Required Eligibility criteria to do M.Sc in Computer Science of Osmania University? Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc in Maths, Electronics and Computer Science?
  15. Where can I apply for an immediate job having completed M.Sc Computer Science?
  16. Available Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc in Computer Science?
  17. Where can I search for a job after completing BSc computer science? Which companies can give me a job?
  18. What can I do after BSc computer science
2nd November 2015, 09:15 PM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: What are the job I can apply for after completion of B.Sc Computer Science course? Do I need to do some extra course for getting job?

There are lots of opportunities for the computer professionals or for the IT analysts because the time is now of Internet and computer or we can say that we are now in the time of super computer that is only for the people who can run with its speed.

You could be appointed in any company as-

>> Assistant engineer

>> Chief engineer

>> Project manager

>> Computer analyst

>> Data and process management engineer

>> Software engineer ( if have the knowledge in software development and designing)
2nd November 2015, 10:15 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the job I can apply for after completion of B.Sc Computer Science course? Do I need to do some extra course for getting job?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dasaridivya341 View Post
What are the job I can apply for after completion of B.Sc Computer Science course? Do I need to do some extra course for getting job? Can you please give me the information on the same if any course would help me to get the job? Thanks for your time!
After completion of B.Sc in Computer Science degree, you are eligible for below given government sector jobs.

1)Primary School Teacher jobs

2)IBPS and SBI entrance exam

3)Civil service exam

4)CDS exam

5)Staff selection commission exam

6)Indian Forest Service exam

7)PSC exam

8)Group D exam in various post

9)RRB jobs

10)Assistant teacher
2nd November 2015, 10:28 PM
18Angel
Senior Member+

You can apply in IT companies after doing B.Sc in computer science.If you got good percentage in graduation then you have to chance to apply in theses software's companies which are listed below.

*TCS
*INFOSYS
*MAHINDRA
*IBM
*SATYAM
*WIPRO

You should have fluent in english sneaking then you should able to face interview.

You need to have registered & submit resume in these sites such as naukri.com,timejobs.com,fresherworld.com,shine.com etc where you can get suitable job for you.

If you want to get job in government sector then you have to appear some competitive exam like:-

IBPS CLERK, PO,SBI CLERK,PO
UPSC exam
IAS
IPS
SSC

Eligibility criteria for government sector jobs:-

You must be graduate with minimum 55% marks from any recognized university.

Age limit:- 21 to 30 years for General category.

3 years extra relaxation for OBC category.

5 years extra relaxation for SC category.
3rd November 2015, 10:34 PM
H Rimmy

You can apply in software companies for getting job after B.Sc .If you must have minimum 55% marks in graduation then you can apply in these companies which are given below:-

Infosys
Wipro
Genpac
IBM
TCS

If you interested to go in government sector for getting job there are certain entrance exam which you would have to appear ..

Bank jobs - as a clerical position, PO
SBI - Clerk , PO
SSC
Railways
IAS
IPS

Eligibility criteria :- You must be graduate in any stream with minimum 50% marks passing from any recognized university.

Age limit :- Age must be in between 21 to 28 for clerical position .

Age must be in between 21 to 30 years for PO job or some other exams which are mentioned above.

5 years relaxation is applicable for SC & 3 years for OBC category candidates.

Exam pattern :- Preliminary exam.
Mains exam

Selection on the basis of written exam & interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?