19th February 2018, 01:07 PM
Kpriya_Sol

What are the job opportunities in government sector being a married person from OBC category?

I am 37 years old. My educational qualification is B.Sc Mathematics via DDE from Annamalai University. Can I apply for state government job? My caste is OBC. I got married in SC community person. Is there any chance for me to get government jobs? Can you please guide me with the right information on the same?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the job options available in Government sector after completion of M.Sc Physics?
  2. Job opportunities available in Government Sector for a married woman who has completed MTech(VLSI Design & Embedded Systems)?
  3. Job in government sector or private sector after GNM in private?
  4. Job opportunities in Government sector for BPharma graduate?
  5. Am I consider under OBC category in teacher’s job in Delhi? I am a Jat girl from Delhi (OBC) married in Haryana past 8 years ago
  6. Can reservation be availed by obc married female? How to apply for teacher's job in Delhi? What's the applying procedure?
  7. How should I produce my OBC certificate? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What are the job opportunities in government sector after completion of M.Sc Zoology?
  9. What are the job opportunities in government sector after completion of M.Sc Zoology?
  10. How can a resident of Haryana get a job as MCD teacher(OBC category)?
  11. Am I eligible to get job in State or Central Government after completion of BA with 50% marks?
  12. Will there be any Job Openings in Government sector for me with an age of 37 years and from OBC category?
  13. What are the job opportunities available for a fashion designer in both private and government sector?
  14. Job opportunities in Government sector for M.Tech Computer Engineer?
  15. Job opportunities in Government sector for EIE student?
  16. Job opportunities in Government sector for MCA candidate?
  17. Job opportunities in Government sector for BSc(Botany) student? -- [New]
  18. Job Opportunities in Government sector after completion of M.Com course?
24th February 2018, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the job opportunities in government sector being a married person from OBC category?

Please send the last five year model paper of MLT fo Dubai and kwat. Please help me for the preparation of DHA exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?