2nd November 2015, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in Government sector for M.Tech Computer Engineer?

Hello,
I have done M.Tech in Computer Engineering and I belong to OBC category. I want to know that what are the government jobs available for me? Please help me to know about this.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any vacancy for a job in government sector? I am a computer engineer
  2. Job opportunities in Government sector for M.Tech Computer Engineer? -- [New]
  3. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  4. Job opportunities in Government sector for Diploma Welder Engineer?
  5. What are the job opportunities available for a fashion designer in both private and government sector?
  6. List jobs in Tamil Nadu under Mechanical Engineering stream?
  7. Job opportunities in Government Sector for Diploma Mechanical Engineer?
  8. What should I do after diploma in mechanical?
  9. Job Opportunities in Government sector after completion of M.Com course?
  10. Should I go for government or private job after passing computer engineering from VTU?
  11. Job opportunities in Government sector after B.Sc in Computer Science and MCA?
  12. Do B.Tech Computer Science students have any opportunities in central government job?
  13. Is there any opportunity to get the job in government sector for Diploma in Computer engineer?
  14. List of government exams which we can write after completion of B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication engineering?
  15. Job Opportunities in Government sector for M.Sc Computer Science candidate with one year experience in Software field?
  16. What are the job opportunities for a MBA Human Resource and Management pass out in Government Sector? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Job Opportunities in Government sector for the candidates of EEE stream?
  18. What are the government jobs available for Metallurgy engineer?
10th November 2015, 10:55 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Job opportunities in Government sector for M.Tech Computer Engineer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I have done M.Tech in Computer Engineering and I belong to OBC category. I want to know that what are the government jobs available for me? Please help me to know about this.
Since, Computer Engineering is one of the fastest growing sectors in India, which is having good job opportunities for well talented people. Computer Engineering involves Designing, Testing, Development of the Components. You can apply for the below Government Companies after competing M.Tech in Computer Science.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?