26th December 2017, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

What are the job options in IT industry for MCA candidates having worked for 5 years in banking sector?

My name is Revanth and I completed MCA in 2012 after which I have been working in banking sector for 5 years. Now, I wish to switch to IT field. What are the job option available in IT industry with my current education and experience? Do I need to do any further courses to get a good job in IT industries?

Related Questions:
27th December 2017, 08:10 PM
ravinayadav256

Default Re: What are the job options in IT industry for MCA candidates having worked for 5 years in banking sector?

Career Opportunities after MCA:-
[*]System Analyst[*]Software Developer[*]Troubleshooter[*]Technical Writer[*]Software Application Architect[*]Systems Developer[*]Hardware Engineer[*]Software Consultant[*]Web Designer and Developer
28th December 2017, 01:26 PM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: What are the job options in IT industry for MCA candidates having worked for 5 years in banking sector?

If you are working in technical IT field in banking sector then it would be easy for you to join any other IT company. But if you have experience in commercial department of bank like cashier, Provision Officer then you will face difficulty.
I will not prefer you in doing any further course , but will suggest you in gaining certification of the technical work you do in your organization.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?