29th June 2011, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

Is shifting career from one field to another, good for future prospective? I worked in media industry for 6 years but now am dissatisfied with my job

sir...i was msc in mathematics with 65% marks...then i worked in media industry for 6 years in production & editing (technical) and now i am facing the problem of job dissatisfaction and career growth...yet i can restart my career but not getting a clear direction...can u help me?and suggest me any course.

Related Questions:
  1. What field should I opt either automobile or IT sector or insurance for better career opportunities? What are the future prospective available for the same? Suggest some career option which suits on me. I have recently done MBA in marketing
  2. Will I be able to do M.Tech and then MBA while doing B.Tech CSE?
  3. Can I get job without domain experience? What answer should I give for 2 years gap?
  4. Which is better to study among Biotechnology, Chemistry and Microbiology in B.Sc?
  5. Job opportunity in IT field after teaching job?
  6. How can I make my career in MBA? What's the future prospective for the same?
  7. List of courses I can opt for, after completing B.Sc? What's the future prospective for the same? I've 13 years experience in field of stock market
  8. Which career path to take in future having 2 years experience in BPO?
  9. What are the career options in product field or design?
  10. What is the scope of ECE in India?
  11. What are the career opportunities and future prospective available after completing B.Pharma course?
  12. Which branch is more preferable for getting a good good job and better future prospective?
  13. What is the future scope of doing B.Sc course? -- [New]
  14. Will there any bad effect on my career in future while changing field? I am chemical engineering student and got selected in one of the reputed IT industry
  15. Not interested in Software Field : Best career field or job which is not technical or IT related?
  16. Which industry will be good for me to start my career after B.Tech ECE and MBA in marketing?
  17. What to do after 1 year B.Com in order to pursue MBA?
  18. Are there good salaries and jobs in Aviation Industry? -- [Most Discussed]
31st August 2015, 03:21 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is shifting career from one field to another, good for future prospective? I worked in media industry for 6 years but now am dissatisfied with my job

Shifting a career after so much time is not a great option, and you may end up in no where but still if you are not at all satisfied with the job then there is no option in shifting the job.

Since you are an experienced person in certain field, then you may take up any other job in the same field or you can restart it in any other field, its upto you and its not going to be easy.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?