11th October 2017, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

What is the age limit for getting job in private banking sector?

I am fresher in banking sector and I have qualification MBA Finance. I pass out 2015 @65% & me also Open category. So, we can tell me minimum and maximum age Limit in India in private banking sector.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the age limit for getting job in private banking sector?
  2. How can I find a job in private sector banks at the age of 32? I am currently in banking sector only
  3. Is correspondence degree accepted in Private Banking sector? Can I get a job in Private or Government Banks at the age of 38 years?
  4. Can ladies get bank jobs? How can I apply for the same?
  5. Job in private banking sector after PG in life sciences?
  6. Which one is better between job in private sector as Engineer with MBA degree or job in government sector where pay is more?
  7. What are the jobs that I can get after completing BSc computers? What is the salary?
  8. How to get job in Banking sector with experience in a private company?
  9. Job opportunities in Banking sector for 12th Humanities student? -- [New]
  10. How to get a job in banking sector after completion of M.Com degree?
  11. What is the procedure followed for joining banking sector after completion of 12th standard?
  12. What are the job positions in Banking Sector after M.A Economics? How can I get job in private banks?
  13. What should I do for getting job in a private sector bank if passed 10th and 12th with 50% and 62% respectively?
  14. Possibility to join private sector banking job for M.Sc Chemistry candidate? What to answer when interviewer asked about my interest and reason to be hired?
  15. How to join in banking sector after passing 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Changing job from Back Office to F&A or Banking sector?
  17. What is the scope of getting a job in private sector bank after completion of B.Com?
  18. Which exam to write for job in private banks? What would be the entry level position?
11th October 2017, 11:52 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the age limit for getting job in private banking sector?

Age Criteria Required to get job in Private banking sector:

There is a certain educational qualification required in order to be eligible for getting job in Private banking sector.

For some of the banks, the minimum age required is 21 years and maximum age must not exceed 30 years. Of course there will be an age relaxation applicable for reserved category candidates.

For some of the banks like Axis Bank..etc., the maximum age must not exceed 25 years in order to be eligible.

You must have secured minimum 60% marks in Graduation in order to be eligible.
12th October 2017, 01:36 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

For fresher banking sector job in private sector, you need to be below 25 years of age with at least a degree qualification.

Those above 25 years of age must have some kind of experience in same sector.

Those who have MBA in finance are considered by top private banks around the world. Hence, for the best salary, you must get admission in a top Management institutes.
12th October 2017, 01:42 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

For general category student age limit is minimum 20 years and maximum is 30 years.

If you are in SC or St category then you will get 5 years relaxation means maximum 35 years.

And if you belongs to OBC category then you will get 3 years relaxation.

This was a General eligibility age criteria but for a particular post you can check on its official website.
12th October 2017, 05:18 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am fresher in banking sector and I have qualification MBA Finance. I pass out 2015 @65% & me also Open category. So, we can tell me minimum and maximum age Limit in India in private banking sector.

The age limit for getting a job in private banks varies from one bank to another. Private banks recruit candidates through their own selection process. For the post of Probationary Officer in Karur Vysya Bank Limited the maximum age limit is 28 years. In Karnataka Bank the maximum age limit is 26 years for the Clerks post. The maximum age limit for the Probationary Officer post in Lakshmi Vilas Bank is 30 years. The maximum age limit for the IT Officer post in South Indian Bank is 28 years. Candidates can apply online for the posts and they are shortlisted through a written test (or online) and interview. Therefore, candidates have to check the notification on the bank website for exact age limit.
7th October 2020, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

My DOB (15/11/1991) can I apply for private bank job...
13th February 2021, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

My age 30 DOB(19.10.1990)1y8m job experience loan department. can I apply for private bank branch job .
My education M.A history (H)
What is the maximum age limit for getting job in private bank sector? please answer me
7th May 2022, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

My age is 51 currently doing job in bank but DA t to transfer in another bank what is the procedure please guide me my service period is almost 15 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?