23rd July 2016, 08:12 PM
sandramadhav

What are the Job scopes after completing B.Sc in Botany Abroad? What are the job scopes after M.Sc in Botany?

Hello Sir, I just have completed my class 12th (science) with 90% and I got allotment in B.Sc Botany. After my higher studies what kind of jobs can I get except for Teaching? Can I get a good job with high remuneration? I don't like Teaching so other than teaching or preparing for competitive exams which kind of job can I get in abroad also? What are the scope of M.Sc botany?

26th July 2016, 12:35 AM
Program complete
Senior Member++

Default Re: What are the Job scopes after completing B.Sc in Botany Abroad? What are the job scopes after M.Sc in Botany?

There is a lot of career opportunities available after completing B.Sc in Botany.you can purse Master of Science with any of the following subjects:-

*Botany

*Forestry

*Horticulture

*Agriculture

*Marine Biology

After Masters degree you can eligible to apply for many jobs posts like--

::Teaching

::Researcher

::Plant Taxonomist

::Ecologist

::Conservationist

::Molecular Biologist

::Plant Pathologist.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?