12th April 2012, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

What are the job vacancies in Dubai universities and other UAE universities?

i am an asst professor of english.pls give me details about job vacancies in dubai universities and other UAE universities.
priya

Related Questions:
30th May 2013, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the job vacancies in Dubai universities and other UAE universities?

what are the job opportunities in dubai? i want to teach in college. i am masters in sociology , b.ed , m.ed , and one year of teaching experience.
5th June 2019, 09:17 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the job vacancies in Dubai universities and other UAE universities?

I want to teach bed. College. I am masters in organics chemistry and Mphil and Phd in Humanities and 18 year experience in teaching.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?