8th August 2011, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

What are the jobs available in government or non government schools for D.T.Ed students?

What are the job in government or non government school for D.t.ed student?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for PGT teacher in central or state government schools? Are there any permanent jobs for computer teachers in Central or State government schools? Vacancy for computer teachers?
  2. How to apply for PGT computer science in Central or State Government schools?
  3. How to prepare for SET Tamilnadu online test?
  4. What is the best way to be followed for getting government jobs which suits us?
  5. List of best government jobs for ECE students?
  6. Whether TET Exam is necessary for becoming Class IX Teachers or not?
  7. Can I get teacher's recognition after completing B.Ed and after doing B.Com?
  8. What course should I do for getting better career opportunities? I have done M.Sc in chemistry with 80% marks from DAV college, Jalandhar and B.Ed
  9. Is there any Government jobs available for Industrial Engineering students?
  10. Benefits of doing Private jobs over Government jobs?
  11. What is the scope of Master of Physical Education course in India?
  12. Which type of government jobs are available for CSE students? How to apply for it?
  13. Is there any government jobs available for candidates who are above 38 years of age?
  14. Government jobs for M.Pharmacy Handicapped Students? Information about exams for getting government jobs?
  15. Where to get the Gadinadu Certificate? What is the format of the same?
  16. Can I apply for CTET test after doing Nursery Teacher Training in 2nd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Am I eligibility to get a job as school teacher if I have completed B.Sc, M.Sc and B.Ed course?
  18. How can I get a job right after completion of intermediate? -- [New]
20th October 2011, 01:12 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the jobs available in government or non government schools for D.T.Ed students?

I had finished d.t.ed in social welfare dept.when I get a govt job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?