16th April 2011, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

In which fields can I work in Electronics and Instrumentation outside India?

I am a student of electronics and instrumentation.i want to work outside india because i heard more jobs outside india for this.so which are the fields i can work outside india having more benifit?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope for Applied Electronics and Instrumentation Diploma in near furture?
  2. Scope of Electronics and Instrumentation in various fields? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What should I do to study GATE or CAT? I am studying B.E electronics and instrumentation engineering
  4. How to do internship in third year (B.Tech) in India in Electronics And Telecommunication?
  5. Best books to be referred for PSU? I am a B.Tech Electronics and Instrumentation student
  6. How should I work in Shipping Sector? I have done Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering
  7. How may I get IES Syllabus for Electronics and instrumentation engineering? I've done B.Tech(Electronics and instrumentation)
  8. List of universities which offer MS(Electronics) in India for B.Tech(Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering) final year candidate?
  9. Biju Patnaik University of technology-B-Tech in Applied Electronics and Instrumentation-Sixth Semester, Fiber Optics Instrumentation Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  10. Visvesvaraya Technological University B.E. Electronics & Communication Engineering Third Semester- Electronic Instrumentation Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  11. Names of the courses in engineering?
  12. What can I do after diploma in Electrical engineering?
  13. How to do training in Automation being Electronics Instrumentation & Control engineer?
  14. Can I do B.E after completion of diploma in Electrical? -- [New]
  15. How can I apply for 1 month Internship in Northern India being a B.E.(Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering) 3rd year student?
  16. How can I get a job after passing diploma in electronics and instrumentation?
  17. What is the scope for business in electronics and instrumentation field?
  18. Is Instrumentation considered as an Electrical Subject?
6th July 2011, 01:28 AM
senthil anand.s
Member+

Default Re: In which fields can I work in Electronics and Instrumentation outside India?

Yes u have a more benefit where the job in outside India. For Electronics and instrumentation you can go for the job such as electronic device production management side.

The main work of this E&I is the electronic devices production such as Voltage meter, Speed o meter, etc...

Out side India there is a more requirements for this E&I job...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?