14th September 2011, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

Age limit for joining CDS entrance exam while in B.E 3rd year?

I am B.E 3rd year student and I want to know that what is the age limit for joining C.D.S examination

17th November 2011, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Age limit for joining CDS entrance exam while in B.E 3rd year?

i m 29 years. complete diploma in mechanical. i m interested in marine. i m join u?
18th October 2014, 07:15 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age limit for joining CDS entrance exam while in B.E 3rd year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am B.E 3rd year student and I want to know that what is the age limit for joining C.D.S examination
Yes , 3rd year B.Tech student are eligible for CDS exam.

CDS stands for Combined Defence Services examination. CDS Examination is conducted by the Union Public Service Commission

To enter the Indian Military Academy you need to have a bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university and your age should be in between 19 to 23 years.

To enter the Air Force Academy you need to get a B.Sc degree with physics or mathematics or a bachelor's degree in engineering/technology and your age should be in between 19 to 23 years.

To enter the Naval Academy you need to have a B.E./B.Tech degree in engineering or technology or a bachelor's degree in science with physics or mathematics and your age should be in between 19 to 22 years.

To enter the Officer's Training Academy you need to complete your graduation in any discipline from a recognized university and your age should be in between 19 to 25 years.

Exam pattern for IMA, NA & AFA:

Exam pattern for OTA:
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?