26th August 2010, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

What are the jobs vacancies in PSU and other electrical project oriented companies?

I'm and electrical and electronics engineer..... Need to know the job vacancies in psu and other electrical project oriented companies.... Currently i'mworking as a project enginner in m/s.amararaja power systems,a.p.....

Related Questions:
  1. What to do after completing B.Tech Mechanical and Automation to get a government job?
  2. How may I switch into core from IT sector job in Chennai? I have done chemical engineering
  3. Which are the electrical companies offering to do project?
  4. Date of exams of PSU companies? How to apply for jobs in PSU companies?
  5. Vacancies in PSUs for IT graduate?
  6. Which companies comes under PSU? Need guidance about jobs in these companies for final year Electrical Engineering student?
  7. PSU undertaking Electrical companies which offer Internship to B.E.(Electrical Engineering) final year student?
  8. List of all PSU companies in India and their Entrance Exams for Jobs -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Government jobs after finishing B.Tech in Computer Science? Information regarding best fields in government sector? -- [New]
  10. What are the job opportunities for B.E(ECE)?
  11. When to start preparing for PSU in 2nd year or 3rd year? Which books should I refer for PSU exam? List of PSU companies for electrical engineering?
  12. List few good companies to do Electrical project in Kerala?
  13. Any job vacancies in Hyderabad electrical or electronics companies in Hyderabad
  14. Private jobs after completing diploma in Electrical engineering. Can I do B.Tech through lateral entry scheme?
  15. List of Electronics and Communication companies having job vacancies in 2015
  16. How to get public sector job? Is it possible to get supply inspector or IAS job after B.Tech?
  17. Which are he jobs in PSU's after MBA Marketing and Finance? Scope of PGDCA in PSU companies?
  18. Jobs for electronics engineers in PSU companies
15th May 2011, 08:18 AM
Abhi..nav

Arrow Re: What are the jobs vacancies in PSU and other electrical project oriented companies?

There are lot of PSU companies for EEE department you can apply for so many compnies like
NTPC
BHEL
ONHC
SAIL
CIL
BEL
DVC
you just have 60 to 65% marks in your graduation
7th September 2011, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the jobs vacancies in PSU and other electrical project oriented companies?

60 to 65% is neee in aggregate or just in final year? please answer.
19th July 2012, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the jobs vacancies in PSU and other electrical project oriented companies?

how to get a job in indian railway
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?