10th June 2011, 04:51 PM
pradeepkec

What is the joining date for freshers selection through Campus Placement?

Can anybody tell me when is the joining date for the freshers recruited tru campus placement.....& which lcoation they are goin to offer is it MUMBAI or PUNE......anyone got the offer letter??????

14th October 2011, 05:06 PM
arun.potturu

Default Re: What is the joining date for freshers selection through Campus Placement?

Hi friend,those who placed or recruited in campus interviews surly they will get offer letter from companies.
The companies will offer provide offer letter depending on their recruitment.
Don't send any email to company if you will do like that their may chance to dismiss you from the company.
Maximum all companies giving offer letter in october or in november.
14th October 2011, 09:53 PM
g m bhagya

Default Re: What is the joining date for freshers selection through Campus Placement?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pradeepkec View Post
Can anybody tell me when is the joining date for the freshers recruited tru campus placement.....& which lcoation they are goin to offer is it MUMBAI or PUNE......anyone got the offer letter??????
They will send offer letter to you to your email address . Dont worry your job will be confirmed but have some patience
15th October 2011, 12:16 PM
kasiviswanadh41

Hi Friends,
Those who selected in campus placements they will get offer letter depends up on the company .

some companies they will u give offer letter immediately and joining date also will be soon in a week

some companies they will give offer letter in campus placements but the companies wait for a long time to give joining date it may be months.
some times some companies they will give offer letter in campus placements and they don't call after completing 1 year.
i.eepends up on the company strategy on current situation on software environment like recession.
IN THE MEAN WHILE U CAN TRY TO OTHER COMPANIES TO ACQUIRE A JOB IMMEDIATELY.
13th September 2016, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: What is the joining date for freshers selection through Campus Placement?

Quote:
Originally Posted by arun.potturu View Post
Hi friend,those who placed or recruited in campus interviews surly they will get offer letter from companies.
The companies will offer provide offer letter depending on their recruitment.
Don't send any email to company if you will do like that their may chance to dismiss you from the company.
Maximum all companies giving offer letter in october or in november.

I was selected by Capgemini in campus recruitment. I once sent an email to company regarding the delayed joining date due to my parents' pressure around 4 months back. A year has passed since my recruitment. Will I get the joining letter ? Most of the other selected students have got their letters but there are few who are still waiting. Please reply
10th March 2020, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

I am selected in capgemini through off campus drive but still I didn't receive the offer letter.I don't know what's the reason.I am an infra candidate.so please reply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?