16th January 2018, 07:03 PM
AnanthuARK

What is the joining procedure of Merchant Navy after having a MCA?

My age is 27 years and have completed my MCA. I want to join Merchant Navy. Am I eligible for it? If yes, please tell me detail procedure on how should I apply for it in the this year. Also, let me know if any entrance exams is there than how should I prepare for it?

24th April 2018, 12:50 AM
sha2nk90

Default Re: What is the joining procedure of Merchant Navy after having a MCA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnanthuARK View Post
My age is 27 years and have completed my MCA. I want to join Merchant Navy. Am I eligible for it? If yes, please tell me detail procedure on how should I apply for it in the this year. Also, let me know if any entrance exams is there than how should I prepare for it?
>> For Merchant Navy, you need not to have Graduation or Master's Degree. 10+2 is sufficient.

>> 10+2 In PCM (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics) is the required qualification to appear in the exam conducted for Merchant Navy.

>> Your age should be between 16-24 Years.

Since you are 27 years old, unfortunately you are nor eligible for Merchant Navy. Had you been 24 or below, you would have been eligible on the basis of your 10+2 exam. Master's degree has no role to play here.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?