27th June 2013, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

What kind of job could I get after completing B.E? I am a final year B.E student and have scored 80% with no arrears

I m in final year B.E. I hav 80 % with no arrears,, what kind of job could i get after completing B.E

Related Questions:
  1. If I have 61% with four standing arrears, can I still get a job at MNCs?
  2. Can I get job in MNC like TCS and Wipro if finished B.E. with 2 arrears?
  3. Can I study in Germany after having 6 arrears in B.E final year?
  4. Am I eligible for campus recruitment? I am a final year student and have scored 60% in 12th
  5. Can I get a government job in MCA after passing BSc Computer Science with 78% and first class with distinction? Do I have to answer any entrance exams for that?
  6. What kind of job can I get after passing CS final? I am 22 years old
  7. M.Tech, MS or Job, Which one should I go for after completing B.Tech? If I go for a job then what kind of job can I expect after completing B.Tech Pharma?
  8. How to get a job when I am in final year of Information Technology?
  9. Will I get a job in software testing after completing B.E ECE?
  10. What is the use of higher studies? I am a final year B.E Aeronautical engineering student
  11. What kind of job can I get in future after passing sociology honors? Can I get into any private
  12. What is the procedure to get a job in DRDO? I am a final year student of B.Tech Aeronautical Engineering
  13. What kind of job and salary can I get after completing BCA(Dual specialization)? -- [New]
  14. How can I get job after completing my B.Tech, I have scored 7.2 CGPA upto 3rd year?
  15. How to get a job in any multinational company? I am a student of BCA final year
  16. What should I do to get a job in technical side? I am a final year civil engineering student
  17. After completing PG in Nanoscience can I get a job in private sector? How much could be the starting salary?
  18. What kind of job does a BSc Computer Science student get? -- [Most Discussed]
31st August 2016, 09:16 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of job could I get after completing B.E? I am a final year B.E student and have scored 80% with no arrears

B.E stands for Bachelor of Engineering.

*There are so many job opportunities in final year of engineering. You can apply for many on campus and off campus recruitment drives of many companies for job placement. Most of companies ask for criteria like overall 60% marks or more throughout academics.

*There should not be any active pending backlogs. Maximum of two years of gap between studies is allowed. You can apply for recruitment drives of companies like TCS, IBM, HCL, Dell, Sony etc.

*For final recruitment in any organization, you will have to clear various stages like Aptitude round, technical interview and HR interview.

You can also apply for technical jobs through GATE exam. Many PSU recruit candidates on basis of GATE scorecard. You should go for public sector jobs. You can also apply for UPSC exams, SSC CGL etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?