11th July 2016, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

What kind of job is offered in SOA IT Solutions Pvt. Ltd. to MCA postgraduates? Salary offered to them?

Hi Friends,
I want to attend an Off-Campus Drive of SOA IT Solutions Pvt. Ltd. I am an MCA postgraduate so I want to know what jobs they offer to me according to my qualification? And also tell me about the salary also for me. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed selection procedure of SOA IT Solutions Pvt. Ltd. Off-Campus Drive?
  2. What kind of placements are offered in Vita Mumbai? How much is the average salary package?
  3. Which is the best suitable colleges for doing MCA in Tamilnadu? How many semesters does it contain? How much salary in MCA job?
  4. How can I apply in an Interview of SOA IT Solutions Pvt. Ltd.? Percentage criteria to apply?
  5. What type of job I would get after completion of graduation with 58% marks?
  6. Does IT companies give importance to GNIIT diploma?
  7. What are the jobs offered after completing Degree course in Zoology? What is the highest salary offered? -- [New]
  8. What kind of Jobs are offered for Computer Engineers in Air Force? How much salary offered for these Jobs? Required Qualification to apply for these Jobs?
  9. After CA how to apply for a government job and salary that is offered?
  10. What kind of job is offered in Cognizant BPS? Salary for this post?
  11. What will be the career advantage of doing MCA after the completion of MBA in Marketing? What will be the salary offered to me if I complete MCA?
  12. What does Neuroscience mean? What are the job opportunities after doing this course? List of the institutes in which I can take up the course? What is the salary offered?
  13. What kind of job in offered in Mahindra Satyam for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year candidate? Salary offered by Mahindra Satyam?
  14. What kind of job is offered in L&T Infotech to M.Sc(Computer Science) candidate? What will be the salary?
  15. What is the scope of Diploma in Forensic Science? What kind of jobs will be offered aftet this course and what will be the salary?
  16. Kind of jobs provided to B.Sc freshers? Initial salary offered?
  17. What kind of job can I get after completing MBA(IT)? How much salary is offered to the fresher? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What kind of jobs are offered to Chemical Engineers in abroad?
15th July 2016, 11:49 AM
monu2681992

Default Re: What kind of job is offered in SOA IT Solutions Pvt. Ltd. to MCA postgraduates? Salary offered to them?

Yes, for sure they will offer you a job according to your qualification and the degree you have pursued.
SOA IT solution is a good company but it is not as much famous as the companies like TCS IBM or any big MNC company. But then also you can consider this company for the job perspective.

See what you need is a good company with good learning environment.
And i am sure that you will get both of these factor in SOA IT Solutions.

Since you are a MCA postgraduate so, most probably you will be offered a job profile of software engineer, SAP analyst, programmer and other job profile similar to like this.

Package depends on:

1. Your negotiation.
2. Company revenue.
3. Your job profile.
4. Your experience.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?