24th August 2011, 02:00 AM
Unregistered

How to get a job in Army after passing graduation with the subjects of Psychology and Social Work in 1st Division?

i ve passed graduation wid the subjects psychology n social work in 1st div.may i get any job in army?

24th August 2011, 07:48 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a job in Army after passing graduation with the subjects of Psychology and Social Work in 1st Division?

Certainly you can get a job in the army. For male candidates there two options. The first is through the UPSC scheme and the second is the OTA scheme. For females only the OTA scheme is available. For the UPSC scheme the maximum age limit is 24 years and for the SSC scheme the maximum age limit is 25 years. For both the schemes you need to clear the entrance exam.
24th August 2011, 06:18 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a job in Army after passing graduation with the subjects of Psychology and Social Work in 1st Division?

dear friend,
yes, you can join in Indian army after passing graduation in Psychology ans social work..
For that you have to appear in CDSE (combined defense service exam)..
Which is conducted by UPSC every year..

The eligibility criteria for CDSE exam-
Educational qualification-
*you must have complete the graduation in any field from a recognized university.

AGE and Marital status-
*Your age should be in between 19-24years..
*you must be unmarried.

All the best..
6th September 2011, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

I am graduate(femal) student.major in chemistry can i get job in army
25th January 2018, 12:48 AM
Vikasjhacds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am graduate(femal) student.major in chemistry can i get job in army
Indian Army

After passing graduation in chemistry you can apply for Indian Army through CDS (Combined Defence Services)

CDS exam is conducted by Union Public Service Commission twice in a year.

You can apply Combined Defence Services from age of 19 year to 25 year.

After passing written exam you have to appear for interview and lastly medical fitness test.

Combined Defence Services written exam comprise of 3 paper:-
English
Mathematics
General studies

For more detail login to www.upsc.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?