28th August 2012, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

Which Engineering stream will provide more Job Opportunities for the candidates in these days?

Which engineering has more demand now a days ? Which engineering has more job oppurtunities?

28th August 2012, 05:46 PM
suvendum14

Wink Re: Which Engineering stream will provide more Job Opportunities for the candidates in these days?

hi..
it is very tough to tell that which stream in engineering has more opportunities ..
Actually...all the stream has opportunity if you are well qualified in your stream..
and there is less opportunity in every stream if you are less qualified in your stream..
In other hand market for CORE branch (CIVIL,ELECTRICAL,MECHANICAL) remain same for ever..
But market for Software branch (like CSE,IT) fluctuate according to the share market...
If you are a CORE engineer then you can also join in software farm..but being a software engineer you cant join CORE field...
So, I tried to give you a general idea about engineer's job opportunity..
Hope this will help you a lot..
Thanks..
~$uVenDU~
28th August 2012, 06:41 PM
VINOTHAAMANOHARAN

Smile Re: Which Engineering stream will provide more Job Opportunities for the candidates in these days?

actually Engineering means INNOVATIVE...
so whatever stream you chose be innovative with new ideas to get good jobs... individuality is essential with extreme interest..
For me Electronics and Communication department is good as it opens the gateway of better carrier in almost all fields.. you can enter hardware side or software side or combination of both (i,e)embedded... it includes animation too, which gives pleasure in working.. Be Innovative with extreme interest.. wish you all success..
22nd May 2013, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which Engineering stream will provide more Job Opportunities for the candidates in these days?

which Engineerning stream have more scope in feauture?
19th June 2014, 10:28 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which Engineering stream will provide more Job Opportunities for the candidates in these days?

Respected sir,
Sir I have scored 1081 in my HSC exams , with a engineering cut off of
177.45.I need to take different course in engineering which should have a good scope
For my future job opportunities. So what dhould I take and in which college? Please guide me...
Thank you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?