10th October 2012, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

What kind of Jobs I can get in Banks after completion of 12th Class?

I had completed 12th exam what type of jobs can i get in banks?

22nd October 2012, 10:54 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of Jobs I can get in Banks after completion of 12th Class?

After 12th, you can look for clerical jobs in banks. IBPS had invited applications for the position of clerical staff. Applications can be submitted through the portal of IBPS from 15th Oct 2012. Also you can look for such positions in SBI. Private Banks like HSBC, ICICI, etc also offers similar opportunities.
24th February 2013, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What kind of Jobs I can get in Banks after completion of 12th Class?

how to get a job after passing class XII without any course ?
15th October 2015, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my 12th before and from that time i spend most of time with cricket which is my aim but i found no root to complete my aim.What can i do now to savd my carrier
14th December 2015, 08:11 PM
bhargim

Earlier, the students are eligible to apply for Clerk jobs after completion of 12th class in Banks. But now because of increased competition, Banks have completely changed the eligibility criteria.

Now the minimum qualification required is Graduation either to apply for Clerk jobs or to apply for PO jobs.

So, you better join Graduation first and after completion of which, you can apply for jobs in Banks.

IBPS Exam is the common written exam for all Government Bank jobs. While you are studying in Graduation, simultaneously study for Bank Exams also.

Bank Jobs Written Exam consists of following sections
Reasoning
Qualitative Aptitude
General English
General Awareness
15th December 2015, 02:27 PM
13precious

After completing 12th you are not eligible for Bank Jobs.The minimum qualification required for Banking jobs is Graduation in any discipline.

After completing graduation degree you can apply for IBPS Clerk ,PO,SBI Clerk,SBI PO exam.

Eligibility Criteria:- You should have minimum a graduation degree with minimum 60% marks .

Age lImit:- The minimum age 21 years & maximum age limit is 30 years.

Relaxation of age for OBC category is 3 years & for SC is 5 years.

Exam Pattern:- Preliminary Exam, Mains Exam.
15th December 2015, 06:37 PM
Hashar38

Almost all public and private sector banks offer employment opportunities to 12th pass outs in clerical cadre including:

State Bank of India & associates
Bank of India
South Indian Bank
Andhra Bank
Bank of Maharashtra
City Union Bank
Bank of Baroda
HDFC Bank
Canara Bank
Allahabad Bank
Federal Bank
Corporation Bank
ICICI Bank
Union Bank of India
Dhanlaxmi Bank
IDBI Bank
Oriental Bank of Commerce
Catholic Syrian Bank
Punjab National Bank
Dena Bank
United Bank of India
Syndicate Bank
Indian Bank
Punjab & Sind Bank
Central Bank of India
Vijaya Bank
UCO Bank
Indian Overseas Bank
15th December 2015, 08:07 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Sorry to say that there is no any job available in banks on the basis of +2 qualification. To apply for bank job you need a graduation degree and is very important. So firstly complete your graduation then think about banking.
15th December 2015, 11:33 PM
18Angel
Senior Member+

You are not eligible for banking jobs after completing 12th .

Minimum qualification required:- Minimum graduation degree in any discipline from recognized university with minimum 60% marks.

You can apply for Defence service through NDA exam.If you are girl then you have to apply for defence service through CDS exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?