20th September 2011, 01:38 AM
SUYASH KUMAR303

What kind of Railway Jobs I can get after the completion of B-Pharmacy?

Sir
Maine Bachlar in pharmacy kiya hai aur mai railway me job karna chahata hu mai railway me kis tarah ki job kar sakta hu aur kis tarah
Ke exams me baith sakta hu.

21st September 2011, 01:20 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of Railway Jobs I can get after the completion of B-Pharmacy?

There are immense job opportunities in Railways for jobs after the completion of graduation. The jobs may in various departments such signal, technical areas or else administration jobs etc. The candidates should look in for the notifications which are published by RRB for the various jobs options. The candidates have to attend the Railway recruitment Board exam for applying for the jobs in Railways. The candidates who get short listed in the exam will be called in for the interview and based on the performance in the interview they will be selected.
8th November 2011, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What kind of Railway Jobs I can get after the completion of B-Pharmacy?

What type of jobs are there in raiways for grduate?
8th November 2011, 07:13 PM
sant8055

Yes u r eligible for Railway Recruitment U can be a Para medical Pharmacist, Pharmacist and Personnel officer
Last date for submission of the form was 25/4 /2011 for Central Railways
u look for details of railways of other region www.rrccr.com
2nd August 2013, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

what kind of jobs I can get after the completion of B-Pharmacy?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?