28th August 2013, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

What is the last date for admission in Amity University(BFA)

WHAT IS THE LAST DATE FOR ADMISSION IN amity university [BFA]

Related Questions:
  1. Admission information for M.Sc (Forensic science) in Amity University, Noida?
  2. Last date for admission in Amity University for B.Tech in civil engineering?
  3. Can i get admission in B.Sc IT course offered by Amity University without having maths subject in intermediate?
  4. How to take admission in Dual Degree? What is the value of Amity?
  5. Last date to submit the admission form for bachelor of fine arts in Amity university?
  6. Last date of submission of admission form for bachelor of fine arts in Amity University?
  7. How can I get admission in Amity University after scoring 85.33 in PCM and 87 in PCME
  8. Can I take admission in BSc Biotechnology in Amity University? What is the requirement, procedure and the fee structure for admission?
  9. Whether Amity University is not approved by AICTE? Whether a B.Tech graduate from Amity University can apply for government jobs?
  10. Admission procedure in Amity? What are the facilities?
  11. How can one apply for B.Tech admission in Amity University? What is the last date to submit the forms?
  12. How to take admission in mass communication in Amity University? What is the procedure and fee structure?
  13. Last date to apply for Amity University online?
  14. What is the last date for admission in Amity University(BFA)
  15. Can I get admission and scholarship in Amity Noida after scoring 85.4% in 12th
  16. How to take admission in B.A in Amity?
  17. Date of Entrance Examinations of Delhi University and Amity University for admission to LLM program
  18. Whether Amity University provides B.Com course? Possibility to get admission without donation for a candidate who have secured 69.7% in 12th standard? -- [New]
8th September 2015, 01:23 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the last date for admission in Amity University(BFA)

The last date for admission in Amity University (BFA) as given below::::::::::::::>>>>>>>>>>>>.

~> Last Date for receiving of Application Forms by Registered/Speed Post/Courier
Mid June 2015

~> Declaration of Eligibility List on the College Notice Board with Roll No
Last of June 2015

~> Aptitude Test
Start of July 2015

~> Declaration of Admission/Waiting List Results
2nd week of July 2015

For more information contact at the address as given below:::::::::>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Amity University
Amity Campus, Sector 44
Noida- 201303
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?