22nd June 2013, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in B.A in Amity?

i want to change my course from B.A law to BBA LAw....i havew already got admission in BAlaw in amity. 2013..but am told i cannot now change the faculty...pl advise

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in Dual Degree? What is the value of Amity?
  2. Important topics of Chemistry for 12th compartment exam -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I take admission in BSc Biotechnology in Amity University? What is the requirement, procedure and the fee structure for admission?
  4. Whether Amity University is not approved by AICTE? Whether a B.Tech graduate from Amity University can apply for government jobs?
  5. Admission procedure in Amity? What are the facilities?
  6. What is the fee structure for engineering course in Amity University?
  7. Admission information for M.Sc (Forensic science) in Amity University, Noida?
  8. Can I get admission and scholarship in Amity Noida after scoring 85.4% in 12th
  9. How to take admission in B.A in Amity?
  10. Whether Amity University provides B.Com course? Possibility to get admission without donation for a candidate who have secured 69.7% in 12th standard? -- [New]
  11. How can I apply for admission for B.Tech ECE in Amity? Procedure for admission and fee structure?
  12. How may i know the eligibility criteria of admission in Amity University?
  13. How can I get admission in Amity University after scoring 85.33 in PCM and 87 in PCME
  14. Courses related to travel and tourism after graduation in spanish language and literature studies from JNU?
  15. Criteria for admission to do B.Tech Biotech and Bioinformatics course from Amity college?
  16. Will I get admission to study B.Tech if secured 14200 rank in IPU-CET? Which is better either Amity University or IP University for B.Tech programme in respect to faculty, environment, campus and placement records?
  17. Where should I take admission with AIEEE rank 38000? Which is best among LPU, amity(Lucknow) and NIT Srinagar
  18. Last date for admission in Amity University for B.Tech in civil engineering?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?