2nd November 2015, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

What is the last date for submission of B.Sc applications?

What is the last date for submission of B.Sc applications? Where can I get the application form? What would be the minimum criteria required for applying for the B.Sc course? Can someone please give me the complete information on the same?

Thanks!

12th November 2015, 07:49 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the last date for submission of B.Sc applications?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the last date for submission of B.Sc applications? Where can I get the application form? What would be the minimum criteria required for applying for the B.Sc course? Can someone please give me the complete information on the same?

Thanks!
B.Sc stands for Bachelor of Science which can be pursued from your nearby University.

This course is a very common course and available in every University.

Some of the top Universities nationwide from which you can do B.Sc course are:
  • Loyola College, Chennai
  • St Stephen's College, New Delhi
  • Christ University, Bangalore
  • St. Xavier's College, Mumbai
  • Miranda House College, New Delhi
  • Madras Christian College, Chennai
  • Ramjas College, New Delhi
  • Hansraj College, New Delhi
  • Hindu College, New Delhi
  • Fergusson College, Pune

Currently, courses in all the universities have been started.

Commencement of B.Sc.course in universities will start from April onwards.

So, you can check their websites during March for filling application form for B.Sc.
13th November 2015, 01:10 AM
nagam.

Default Re: What is the last date for submission of B.Sc applications?

There was no such course like B.Sc Applications. I thought you would be trying to join B.Sc in Computer Applications.

If so, then there is certain eligibility criteria that is mandatory for the students.

Students should be completed 12th class from a good college.

Mathematics is compulsory subject for students in their 12th class. For admission, there won't be any Entrance Exam. Students can directly apply in the college by filling the application form.

With regard to your query for last date to submit the application form, it is different depending upon the university.

While you are taking the application form itself, they will tell you the last date or else you can check with college staff directly by contacting them.

Contact details would be given in the prospectus or official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?