12th February 2016, 02:50 PM
ravikautagi

What marks can I score in KCET for doing MBBS in Karnataka?

I am from maharastra, but i have studied in kannada medium. Can i get MBBS in karnataka, then what marks can i score in kcet, if any reservation are there for me.

12th November 2022, 07:57 PM
Ulna
Banned

Default Re: What marks can I score in KCET for doing MBBS in Karnataka?

The following are the criteria to secure admission in an MBBS course
candidates will have to sit for the national entrance eligibility test which is the only medium for admission to MBBS in the country
to be eligible for the following entrance exam that Candidate should have studied 11th and 12th with science stream with physics ,chemistry and biology
Candidate should score at least 50% in the 12th standard aggregate in the subjects and there is a relaxation for the reserved category students
there are two types of Kota that will be available the state quota and the all India quota
For applying for the state quota the candidate will have to provide domicile certificate as mentioned you are a resident of Maharashtra so you are eligible for a domicile of Maharashtra certificate
In order to secure admissions in Karnataka you will have to opt for the all India quota for the following
Admissions and the seats will be based on the marks and rank secured in the entrance exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?