2nd May 2012, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

What marks do I require to get admission in Pant college of engineering in mechanical or electrical branch?

what marks do i require to get admission in pant college of engennering in mechanical or electrical branch.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in CSE, IT or ECE branch in College of Engineering Roorkee or GB Pant College Pauri?
  2. Procedure for admission in Sathyabhama Engineering College of Chennai after scoring 75% marks in 12th? Fee structure for admission in Mechanical branch?
  3. Am I eligible for B.Tech course having scored 52.66% in 12th Class with Science stream?
  4. Will I get admission for M.Tech in government engineering college Kerala after scoring 365 in GATE, 26.67 marks in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
  5. Cutoff marks or percentage required for admission in engineering colleges in Gujarat in Mechanical, Civil, Electrical and Computer Science?
  6. Which stream is a better choice for me between Mechanical Engineering and Electrical Engineering to get a Job in Government sector?
  7. How much marks a candidate must score in MHT CET to get admission in SPCE specially for electrical and mechanical branch?
  8. Can I exchange my branch from EE to Mechanical? -- [New]
  9. After diploma EE what can I study?
  10. Which post will I get after clearing my IES/EC exam? Are the posts available in Gujarat?
  11. How to join B.Tech after completing my 12th non medical?
  12. Can I get admission in any reputed college after scoring 52 marks in JEE mains?
  13. What is the procedure to take admission for B.Tech? I have completed diploma in electrical and mechanical engineering
  14. Can I change graduation branch from computer to electrical?
  15. List of colleges offering DGO after BAMS? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. List of good engineering colleges in Bangalore, Delhi, AP for Electrical Engineering?
  17. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in VTJI college for mechanical or electrical diploma course?
  18. Engineering colleges in which I can get admission for Mechanical Engineering after scoring 94.6%? Cutoff marks for government college of Engineering Pune?
15th June 2012, 07:11 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What marks do I require to get admission in Pant college of engineering in mechanical or electrical branch?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what marks do i require to get admission in pant college of engennering in mechanical or electrical branch.
GB Pant Engineering College, Garhwal, Uttarakhand offers undergraduate programs [B.Tech] in various Engineering Department including Mechanical and Electronics & Communication Engineering . In order to get admission in the College candidate has to appear in the All India Engineering Entrance Examination [AIEEE].Admission is through AIEEE and Counselling conducted by the Uttarakhand Technical University [UTU] in the month of July every year.

Hence, to appear in the All India Engineering Entrance Examination [AIEEE], candidate must have passed or appeared in the +2 level of exam from a recognized Board with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks with Physics and Mathematics as the compulsory subjects.

For detail information refer to the official website of the GB Pant Engineering College, Garhwal, Uttarakhand.
12th July 2012, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What marks do I require to get admission in Pant college of engineering in mechanical or electrical branch?

my aieee2012 rank is 221995. can i get admission in any govt college of uttarakhand as i have its domicile.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?