22nd February 2012, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

What are the marks requirements in intermediate for CPT entrance?

what requre marks in intermidiat exam for cpt entrance....please tell me what are the marks

25th February 2012, 01:23 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the marks requirements in intermediate for CPT entrance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what requre marks in intermidiat exam for cpt entrance....please tell me what are the marks
Candidates who have qualified Higher Secondary level of exam are eligible to take the Common Proficiency Test. There is no percentage criteria for the same.
So, no matter how much marks you have scored in your +2 level of exam, if you have qualified it, you are eligible to take the Common Proficiency Test.

To register, you may either obtain the application form from your nearest ICAI regional Council or you may download the application form from the Institutes official website.
The test is conducted two times a year and in order to take the test in the month of June, you must register for the course on or before 31st March and to take the test in the month of December, you must register on or before 30th September.

For more information, refer to the official website of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
3rd April 2012, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the marks requirements in intermediate for CPT entrance?

Sir, can i take entrance exam of cpt, bcause i will get only 60% marks in 12th and 68% marks in 10th
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?