5th November 2017, 08:37 PM

What is the maximum age for an interview service candidate to appear in KAS exam in Jammu and Kashmir ?

What is the maximum age for an interview service candidate to appear in KAS exam in Jammu and Kashmir? Can you please give me the details on the minimum criteria which is followed? It will be really helpful if you can get back to me soon on this. Thanks!

6th November 2017, 04:40 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the maximum age for an interview service candidate to appear in KAS exam in Jammu and Kashmir ?

KAS (Kashmir Administration Service) exam conducted by KPSC. This exam is conducted once in every year. The full details about eligibility requirements are given below.

Eligibility criteria:
- The candidate should have completed their graduation level degree from any recognised university.
- The minimum age required is 21 years. The maximum age limit is 35 years.
- There is 2 years age relaxation for SC/ ST candidates, 3 years relaxation for Physically handicapped candidates.
- The height required for Jammu Kashmir male candidates is 165 Cms, for female it is 150 Cms.
- For Leh/ Kargil male candidates the height should be 160 Cms, for female candidates it is 145 Cms.

For more details about notifications and other details you can visit the official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?