25th February 2017, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

Maximum age to study MBA from IIMs?

Hello sir, I have completed B.Com and doing job. Now I want to study MBA from IIMs through CAT. Please tell me maximum age to get admission in IIMs?

26th February 2017, 11:51 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Maximum age to study MBA from IIMs?

There is no maximum age limit to study MBA course from IIM. The minimum age limit required to apply for admission to MBA course in IIM is 27 years as on 31st March of the year of admission. Candidates who have obtained Bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognised university are eligible to study MBA course. You need to appear and qualify GMAT examination to be eligible to apply for admission to MBA course in IIM.
26th February 2017, 12:38 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I have completed B.Com and doing job. Now I want to study MBA from IIMs through CAT. Please tell me maximum age to get admission in IIMs?
There is no age limit to study MBA from IIMs. The candidates should have completed graduation in any discipline with at least 50% marks and should also clear CAT with a good score for the admission to IIMs. The Common Admission Test (CAT) score is important for taking admission in IIMs. For the admission in IIMs you have to clear the Group Discussion and Personal Interview after the CAT. So do not worry about the age limit to study MBA in IIMs.
27th February 2017, 11:26 AM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

If you can crack the CAT, then there is no such maximum age for the admission in the IIMs.

There is a minimum age requirement that the candidate should not be any less than 21 years of age at the time of admission.

However, it is recommended that the candidate should continue the studies or if he wants any on the field experience, then 1-2 years exposure is enough for the admission.

There may not be any gaps for the easy admission procedure.
1st March 2017, 09:27 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
You have completed B.Com course so you are eligible fr MBA course from IIM's. To get admission in IIM's for MBA course, you should qualify in CAT entrance exam.

Those candidates who have completed graduation from a recognized university are eligible for MBA entrance exam. Your graduation marks must be above 50% from recognized university. Final year candidate are eligible for MBA entrance exam.

There are no age criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?