5th January 2017, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

What is the maximum limit for a Candidate to appear in the All India Institute of Medical Science entrance exam?

Respected Sir, I have already appeared in the All India Institute of Medical Science entrance exam but I failed so I want to know what is the maximum limit for a Candidate to appear in the All India Institute of Medical Science entrance exam? Can I appear for the exam the next year or do I have to give a a year Gap? Please answer as soon as possible.

7th January 2017, 06:57 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the maximum limit for a Candidate to appear in the All India Institute of Medical Science entrance exam?

If your query is for the MBBS entrance examination then there is no limitations on number of attempts to appear for examination.

MBBS examination is conducted every year and the required eligibility to appear for examination is that candidate must have passed 12th with PCB stream with minimum 60% and age limit is 17-25 years.

So, if you are within age limit, you can appear for examination. There is no need to have a gap year to appear for examination.
8th January 2017, 08:23 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the maximum limit for a Candidate to appear in the All India Institute of Medical Science entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I have already appeared in the All India Institute of Medical Science entrance exam but I failed so I want to know what is the maximum limit for a Candidate to appear in the All India Institute of Medical Science entrance exam? Can I appear for the exam the next year or do I have to give a a year Gap? Please answer as soon as possible.
If you fulfill below given criteria, then you are eligible for All India Institute of Medical Science entrance exam.

Candidates who have completed 12th standard with above 50% marks are eligible for AIIMS exam but your 12th standard subject are Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English. For SC/ST candidates this percentage is reduced to 40%.

Your age should be in between 17 to 26 years.
9th January 2017, 09:12 PM
Sargeant
Member+

First of all for taking admission in MBBS colleges , student appears in AIIMS exam which need intense preparation to qualify in it.Many students fails to clear in first attempt able to clear in their second . All it takes pensions and determination.

Eligibility for AIIMS examination as follows:

Candidate should be above 17 years of age and their is no age limit for the examination.

Educational Qualification: 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry , Biology and English minimum 50% for General and OBC and 60% for SC/ST.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?