9th August 2013, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

What is the medium under Punjab University Chandigarh in M.Com?

which are the medium under punjab university chandigah in m.com

Related Questions:
  1. What is the medium under Punjab University Chandigarh in M.Com?
  2. Can I do B.Com 2nd year in Punjab University, Chandigarh?
  3. How to do Forensic Medicine after BDS?
  4. How to do B.Ed after doing B.A from Punjab University Chandigarh?
  5. List of good colleges offering BSc Biotechnology in Ludhiana? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to do chemical engineering from punjab university chandigarh? What is the scope and placement of this branch
  7. What is the scope for MPH in PGIMER Chandigarh or Punjab University Chandigarh?
  8. How to take coaching for NET and Punjab state TET? I have done B.A and B.Ed in Punjabi Medium
  9. Admission in LLB in Punjab University Chandigarh after passing B.A?
  10. What is the syllabus for M.Com entrance exam in Punjab University? I am a student of B.Com final year
  11. List of colleges of DU offering courses in commerce, Science and Humanities?
  12. List and details of colleges offering courses in Medical and Commerce?
  13. What is the date for Ph.D in punjab? I have done M.Com from Panjab University Chandigarh
  14. Which colleges can I get after scoring 3.34 marks in GATE? Can I get admission in PEC, Chandigarh or Punjab University?
  15. How to do M.Com course in Correspondence from Punjab University? Cost of application form and Fee structure for this course?
  16. Am I eligible for PMET, Punjab? I am pursuing my 12th from Chandigarh but parents having domicile of Punjab
  17. What is the fee structure for B.Com in Punjab University, Chandigarh including and excluding the hotel fee? How much percentage is required in 12th CBSE to get admission in B.Com in Punjab University, Chandigarh?
  18. Can I get admission on the basis of B.Tech in Punjab University after scoring 11581?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?