29th July 2013, 08:58 AM
Unregistered

What is the minimum age for D-Pharmacy admission?

What minimum age for d.pharmacy addmission

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility for B.Pharm?
  2. How to get admission for D-Pharmacy course? Minimum Qualification to join this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I apply for B.Pharmacy after taking admission in M.Pharmacy? I have passed out B.Pharmacy
  4. How may I get admission in NIPER after completing B.Pharmacy course?
  5. Which subject is required to take B.Pharma after 12th?
  6. What is the minimum age limit for DU to take admission in B.Com course?
  7. Age limit for admission to M.Tech or GATE exam? Minimum age to complete B.Tech?
  8. Admission procedure for M.Phil Commerce course? Date of entrance exam, Age limit and minimum marks required for admission?
  9. Which institute is good for B.Pharm and M.Pharm? Should I go to lovely professional university?
  10. Procedure to get admission in Pharmacy for foreign students?
  11. Is GATE exam required for PhD admission in IIT?
  12. How to take admission in M.Pharmacy in Bharti Vidyapeeth Pharmacy college after completing B.Pharm?
  13. Is there any special CET exam to get admission in Pharmacy? Can we get admission in Pharmacy on the basis of MHT CET?
  14. How to get admission in M.Pharmacy course after completing B.Pharmacy?
  15. Minimum age limit to appear for CBSC exam? Minimum age to appear? -- [New]
  16. How to take admission in M.Pharmacy in Bharti Vidyapeeth Pharmacy college Pune? What will I do to take admission? I have completed B.Pharm this year
  17. How to get B.Pharmacy admission in Haryana college? Date of sale online form of B.Pharmacy in Haryana? Best colleges of B.Pharmacy in Haryana?
  18. Minimum percentage required to get admission in BBA in SD college?
19th June 2015, 01:19 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum age for D-Pharmacy admission?

** Minimum age for D-Pharmacy admission

--> Applicant should have attained the age of 18 years

** ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA

1. Candidate must have indian Nationality.

2. The candidate who passed 10+2 or equivalent examination of any other approved board or University in science.

3. There is no minimum percentage of marks required for this course.

** DOCUMENTS REQUIREMENT

1. S.S.C Mark sheet

2. H.S.C Mark sheet

3. Leaving certificate

4. Caste certificate
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?