3rd April 2013, 10:08 PM
Himtesh

What is the minimum age limit for DU to take admission in B.Com course?

Please tell me the minimum age limit required in DU for taking admission in B.Com courses.
Is there any relaxation in age if i will complete my 17 years in December by Cancellar.

23rd May 2013, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the minimum age limit for DU to take admission in B.Com course?

Sir I am 19 year old can I join m.com . And what is the minimum age limit for m.com entrance in. DU ...
26th May 2015, 09:37 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the minimum age limit for DU to take admission in B.Com course?

I have paased b.com, which course i can do for collage professor
15th June 2017, 09:51 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

To get admission in DU (Delhi University) the eligibility required is mentioned below.

Eligibility criteria for B.Com:
- The candidate should complete their 10+2 or equivalent education with 45% from any recognised board.
- There is no minimum and maximum age limit in DU for admission.

Eligibility criteria for M.Com:
- The candidate should complete their graduation in B.Com/ B.Com (Hons.)/ B.A (Hons.)/ Economics or any related course from any recognised university.
- There is no minimum and maximum age limit to get admission in DU.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?