4th September 2012, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum age group of TGT teacher in Delhi?

what is the miximum age group of TGT teacher in delhi

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria for TGT 2015 for Hindi Teacher in UP? -- [New]
  2. Maximum age limit to apply for government teacher in Delhi TGT?
  3. Can I appear for INCTET exam if I am from OBC category? What is the age limit of TGT teacher in Delhi?
  4. Qualification needed for PGT exam of UP? Date of sale of the forms?
  5. Is there any placement vacancy for TGT English, TGT SS or TGT Computer Teacher in state government schools?
  6. Can I become TGT in Delhi after scoring 73% in CCS university?
  7. Age limit for JBT teacher(General) in DSSSB Delhi?
  8. Can I do my B.Ed from English if it was not a subject during my graduation? How to prepare for TGT?
  9. Am I eligible for the post of JBT in Delhi after doing M.A and B.Ed? What is the maximum age for the post of TGT PGT in Delhi?
  10. Delhi TGT teacher in SST? How to study for interview?
  11. How may I know the upper age limit for being a government teacher in Delhi?
  12. How to do Ph.D in computers from IGNOU? I am working as TGT computer teacher in Agra
  13. What is the maximum age limit to apply for TGT in Delhi?
  14. Teaching jobs in Govt. sector after diploma in Elementary education and pursuing PG in Political Science? Age-limit for becoming a PGT, TGT, Primary and Nursery teacher? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What is the basic criteria for TGT teacher?
  16. Am I eligible as a social science teacher at TGT level? I am a graduate in Political Science from Delhi University with 62%
  17. What is the eligibility for primary teacher and PGT post in government school of Delhi?
  18. Maximum age limit for preprimary teacher in Delhi private schools?
14th November 2012, 01:34 PM
exams1
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the minimum age group of TGT teacher in Delhi?

For TGT maximum age limt must not exceed 40 years.

EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS : Minimum qualifications strictly as per CBSE. B.Ed is mandatory for all categories of teachers.

SELECTION PROCESS : You would be selected through
WRITTEN TEST
INTERVIEW
TEACHING SKILLS AND COMPUTER TEST .

Selection will be done through Combined Screening Board (written test)
14th December 2012, 03:54 PM
Onkar Kaur
Senior Member+

Hello Friend,

It's the best way to get the experience of teaching before you start your career as a teacher. TGT is one of the certification course to train the graduates to make them eligible to get teaching jobs. Here, TGT stands for "Trained Graduate Teacher". This course is conducted by many states in India like Haryana, UP, Punjab, Tamil Nadu etc.

Eligibility Criteria:

1. Candidate must be graduate in any stream from the recognized University.

2. Maximum age limit: 35 years

3. Grade Pay: 4600-4800/-

*First the candidate have to clear out the written test and after that he/she 'll be able to sit in the interview.

Schedule:

Notification: April
Application Forms: May
Test: August

Wish you good luck.
22nd January 2013, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

i want to become a government school teacher for maths tell me about the steps to reach my goal.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?