3rd February 2017, 03:30 PM
aarush kashyap

What is the minimum age required to get admission in LKG in a CBSE Board School?

Respected Sir, My Son's age is 3 years now and I want to admit him to LKG in a CBSE Board School but I am not sure whether he is eligible to get admission at this age or not? I want to know what is the minimum age required to get admission in LKG in a CBSE Board School? Please answer as soon as possible.

9th February 2017, 08:16 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum age required to get admission in LKG in a CBSE Board School?

The minimum age required for the child to get admission in LKG in a CBSE Board school is 3 years 6 months. Since, your son is 3 years old, he is not eligible to take admission in LKG in CBSE Board school. You need to wait more 6 months to admit your son in LKG in CBSE Board school.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?