4th May 2011, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum criteria for doing internship in BHEL for B.Tech course?

Can you please tell me what is the minimum criteria for doing internship in BHEL for B.Tech course?

Related Questions:
  1. Are 2nd year students eligible for internship in BHEL? What is the eligibility criteria for doing internship in BHEL?
  2. Are second year students eligible for internship in BHEL? What is the eligibility criteria for doing internship in BHEL?
  3. List of companies offering internship to CSE candidates in Bhopal? How can I apply for internship in BHEL?
  4. How to apply for an Internship from BHEL?
  5. Am I eligible to do internship in BHEL if I am doing B.Tech 3rd year?
  6. What is the criteria to do internship? I want to do internship in BHEL Hyderabad
  7. Information about approaching for internship in BHEL Hyderabad?
  8. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  9. What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for internship in BHEL? What is the procedure followed to apply? -- [New]
  10. Is it possible for me to get internship in BHEL if I am doing M.Sc Physics?
  11. How to apply for internship training in BHEL? What is the eligibility criteria followed for BHEL?
  12. Is it true that reference from an employee is preferred for internship at BHEL?
  13. Procedure to register for BHEL internship being a ECE student of Bellary Institute?
  14. What is the minimum criteria for doing internship in BHEL for B.Tech course?
  15. What is the procedure followed for applying internship in BHEL during January?
  16. How to do summer internship in BHEL Bhopal? Procedure to apply in BHEL for internship?
  17. When will the summer internship in BHEL notification is out? What is the procedure followed to apply for the same?
  18. How to apply for summer internship/training in PSU's like BHEL, SAIL, GAIL, NTPC, NHPC? What is the minimum criteria for application? -- [Most Discussed]
1st July 2011, 08:46 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: What is the minimum criteria for doing internship in BHEL for B.Tech course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can you please tell me what is the minimum criteria for doing internship in BHEL for B.Tech course?
In the case of Hyderabad BHEL there is no separate service called Internships for students like Microsoft and other companies

But they will offer a Industrial training for the interested candidates in limit.
This is highly difficult though because of its formalities and all First you need to approach your college placement cell and give a request to BHEL the same

If the people of BHEL likes your request then they will forward you an Acknowledgement with that you will be able to go there and sign the No objection letter for 6 months and then your training will get started with that you will be called as BHEL trainee

After that Vigorous Training BHEL will offer you a token Of recognization which will be very useful at the stage of Placements in your campus

the eligibility for this training is nothing but you have to complete your 3 rd year degree while applying or at least you should be completed the exams of 3rd year.

This will be the time of your Mini Project you can get the training as well as miniproject done in the prestigious company BHEL.

This is all about the training for students which I'm aware of in BHEL.

Please forgive if any mistakes are there in this information before proceeding with this do keen research on this matter.

All the best

Regards

~AdityA~
28th September 2011, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the minimum criteria for doing internship in BHEL for B.Tech course?

What is criteria of btech student
4th February 2012, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the minimum criteria for doing internship in BHEL for B.Tech course?

i m b.tech frst year student...may i get chance of internshp in BHEL bhopal during coming summer after completing my 2nd sem..my first sem pointer was above 9 & i m very confident to repeat it again in 2nd sem...so may i get chance???
4th February 2012, 09:47 PM
adlsm

n the case of Hyderabad BHEL there is no separate service called Internships for students like Microsoft and other companies

But they will offer a Industrial training for the interested candidates in limit.
This is highly difficult though because of its formalities and all First you need to approach your college placement cell and give a request to BHEL the same

gud luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?