18th January 2018, 08:15 PM
Theja .g

What is the minimum educational requirement for Indian Air Force Flying Branch?

I'm a B.Sc graduate with Biology and Chemistry as a major subjects. Am I eligible for Indian Air Force in Flying Branch? Please, provide other criteria as well apart from educational requirements.

21st January 2018, 09:59 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum educational requirement for Indian Air Force Flying Branch?

The minimum educational qualification required to join Indian Air Force Flying branch is completion of Bachelor's degree course with Mathematics and Physics subjects at 12th standard or Bachelor's degree in Engineering from a Government recognised university. You have to appear in UPSC CDS examination after completion of your undergraduate course to join Indian Air Force. So, being a B.Sc. graduate, if you have studied Mathematics and Physics subjects in your 12th standard then, you are eligible to join Indian Air Force else, you are not eligible to join Indian Air Force.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?