5th February 2013, 07:29 PM
nikki7921

What are the exams required to get into Architecture in India?

I have done ISC wih math,physics,computers and psychology. What are the exams required for me to do to get into architecture in india?

Related Questions:
  1. How much time is required to prepare for NATA exam? Information about other architecture exams in India?
  2. Which are the best colleges abroad for doing masters in Architecture? What are the exams one need to appear? What are the required qualifications for getting into a good college?
  3. List of top colleges of Architecture?
  4. AIEEE BArch. Rank required for admission in architecture -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Various entrance exams for B.Arch in India? What is the eligibility criteria to do bachelor in architecture?
  6. Can I get a private college in west bengal through AIEEE online councelling?
  7. How much is the score required in NATA examination for admission in top architecture colleges
  8. Syllabus for Architecture exams like AIEEE & NATA? How to prepare?
  9. How to prepare for various Architecture entrance exams?
  10. What is the education requirement to become an Architect in India
  11. Cutoff for engineering admission? Details of Architecture engineering? Which exams should be give for Architecture Engineering?
  12. Can I still opt for Architecture? What is the scope of Architecture in India for girls?
  13. How can we join Architecture stream by taking science or commerce? What sort of exams are required to join commerce stream?
  14. What is the educational qualification required for Architecture?
  15. What is the educational qualification required for Architecture? -- [New]
  16. In which college can I get after scoring 259.6 B.Arch rank?
  17. Criteria, age-limit and attempts allowed for UPSC exams? What is the best institute in India?
  18. Universities for Bachelor Architecture after passing diploma in architecture through lateral entry in India?
30th April 2017, 02:39 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the exams required to get into Architecture in India?

Being a Class 12th passed candidate and looking to pursue a degree course in architecture ( Bachelor of Architecture ) you need to qualify JEE Paper II and NATA entrance examination if you want to pursue the same degree from top architectural colleges.

Further to pursue B.Arch and to appear in JEE Paper II or NATA you are required to have completed your Class 12th with Mathematics one of the main subject with at least 50% aggregate from a recognized board of education.

JEE refers to Joint Entrance Examination and it is held for admission in B.Arch in various CFTIs like IIT, NIT, ISM, etc. where as NATA refers to National Aptitude Test in Architecture and is held for admission in other top private architectural colleges of India.

For more details about JEE you can refer to the link www.jeemain.nic.in where as for details about NATA you can log on to the link www.nata.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?